Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
canada played well but they can't seem to score:kobeha:
I hate this "played well but couldn't score" mentality. Being literaly retards infront of goal is considered playing "bad" in my book.

I swear we should've scored like 5 goals in the first half of game 1 :josad:
Post automatically merged:

They should heavily invest starting from now lol.
My dad and brothers already made a pact to go to every game in person so they better :pepecopium:

I will just like to see a younger person surpass older legends.
Real life is not manga my friend where new gen always surpass the old gen. Mbappe has a chance, I am not denying that. I am just saying it will be tough.

- Pele - multiple WCs, prolific goal scorer and hailed by other pros as THE guy
- Messi - done it all, also prolifc goal scorer, consistent and reinvented his role when he got older to still deliver and impact the game
- C. Ronaldo - has the statistics but lacks the cherry on top (WC) and fell off in the last year and a half.
My GOAT standing:
Messi
Maradona - Pele
CR7 - R9 - Zidane

People also talk about George Best and Cruyff, but I haven't watched their highlights much. I dont have Pele at number 1 because he didnt play in an offside era, he literally played against farmers. I still have Pele in my top 3 though.

Last edited:
Ronaldo won 5 Balon D’ors along with 5 Champion league titles. Big Mbappe fan but that’ll be hard to top.
need to him to win the cl this year to get started
also I will say you can tell when players are extraordinary in large part due to physical gifts
and those who are not athletic but are great with the ball at their feet. The latter tend to age in the game gracefully (modric , Messi)

a younger Ronaldo would play on the wings
take on defenders , get past them with his pace and dribbling
an older one became more of a 9 and focused on just goal scoring while his physical abilities declined. imo mbappe is clearly an extraordinary player with the body of a track athlete . I really wonder how mbappe matures his game, if its anything like cr7 , he has a good shot.

Worst

Custom title
For me, the current goat standings are:
- Messi - done it all, also prolifc goal scorer, consistent and reinvented his role when he got older to still deliver and impact the game
- C. Ronaldo - has the statistics but lacks the cherry on top (WC) and fell off in the last year and a half.

Mbappe needs to keep his goal conversion rate, win the big trophies (UCL, and a stronger Leagze title), and overall be impactful.

However, since he is young he could technically win 2 more WCs, which would undoubtedly put him above Messi and Ronaldo as far as accolades go.

But that's still a pipe dream
No Nazario ? The guy was INSANE just extremely unlucky:(

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ronaldo is Ronaldo.

The only one that can sit front of Messi.
Yeah he didn't win a world cup but what both did and achieved during all those years is something else ... others are great but not like them.
Cr7 could never sit with Messi

Cr7 is an all time great goalscorer

Messi is an all time great goalscorer
And dribbler
And playmaker

Ronaldo did his best to make it about stats but now rightly is left behind

For me, the current goat standings are:

Mbappe needs to keep his goal conversion rate, win the big trophies (UCL, and a stronger Leagze title), and overall be impactful.

However, since he is young he could technically win 2 more WCs, which would undoubtedly put him above Messi and Ronaldo as far as accolades go.

But that's still a pipe dream
I'm far too young to have ever watched Pele but the way my dad talks about him and watching this highlight reel really puts his greatness into perspective

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm on the fence about the next world cup. I'm loving more teams getting a chance from the smaller nations but still feel like it's too many teams, and it'll be playing across 3 countries with significant travel between.
Yeah 48 teams seems too bloated. But we'll see how it works out. 4 years is a long time in football. Many countries develop at a much higher rate now.

Ronaldo is Ronaldo.

The only one that can sit front of Messi.
Yeah he didn't win a world cup but what both did and achieved during all those years is something else ... others are great but not like them.
World cup is not the issue here. Messi is an unique talent which we will never see again

As @HA001 OF THE RAIN said, Pele, R9, CR7 are all prolific scorers, but not world class playmakers. Maradona, Zidane are world class playmakers, but not prolific goalscorers. There is only one guy in the history who is world class in both and thats Messi.