Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
World cup is not the issue here. Messi is an unique talent which we will never see again

As @HA001 OF THE RAIN said, Pele, R9, CR7 are all prolific scorers, but not world class playmakers. Maradona, Zidane are world class playmakers, but not prolific goalscorers. There is only one guy in the history who is world class in both and thats Messi.
Yup.
I can take the goals away from Messi and I'm sat here still looking at one of the best passes I've ever seen vs Holland where he never looks once at molina and still finds him
The play making

Or even at 35
He ripped apart the defender of the tournament 15 years his junior gvardiol (who would go on to be outstanding in the 3rd place game) with what can only be described as elite dribbling and set alvarez up with a tap in.
The dribbling

This is what he has if I take the goals away.

Simply the best player I've ever seen.

Messi already has it wrapped up regardless of the cl imo the way he performed at the world cup has sewn it up
there's politics involved
if they want to push an emerging star as the new face of the game over one in the tail end of their career
and mbappe shows out for psg like he usually does as they win the league and cl ,
after the wc hes also had
he can still win it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yup.
I can take the goals away from Messi and I'm sat here still looking at one of the best passes I've ever seen vs Holland where he never looks once at molina and still finds him
The play making

Or even at 35
He ripped apart the defender of the tournament 15 years his junior gvardiol (who would go on to be outstanding in the 3rd place game) with what can only be described as elite dribbling and set alvarez up with a tap in.
The dribbling

This is what he has if I take the goals away.

Simply the best player I've ever seen.
He scores like Cristiano does while also equally contributing to playmaking like an Ozil or a KdB.
And he did that week in, week out for more than 15 years at an insane consistency.

Mbappe has the benefit of not having a Ronaldo standing in his way to split Balon D'ors with, but people forget how hard the trophy is to win because those two made it look so easy.

A Great player like Henry went his entire career without one.
crazy you mentioned that
cause mbappe does remind me of Henry but an improved version.

much better than Henry was at this age however
and from the looks of it much better in big moments.