Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Argentina came as one of the favoritos to win.
Loses first game.
Randoms: hahaha dead team. Favorite for nothing.

Me: did I stutter?
People who followed this team knew.
Thing is, those who shat on Argentina after Saudi game either didnt follow Copa or heavily underrated the team.

I'm reminded of Guts by this team, they are made to struggle, strive and then finally come on top.

Argentina finally gave Messi a functional NT and he won everything there is to win... it cannot be more poetic even if it was scripted bro.

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Today the final of the worldcup came to an end, so our three winners of the prediction/bet game are also determined, here is the ranking of the top 10 and the three winners:

Congratulations @Fami Zogratis , @Apollo and @Luffy is the mc !!!
Also respect for the top 10 in general with @Joygirl , @mly90 , @Peroroncino , @Aknolagon , @AdmiralKoniroryu , @Natalija ,
@Pot Goblin
:cheers:

1. @Fami Zogratis
2. @Apollo
3. @Luffy is the mc

I will give you your price via private message later :)
Please talk among yourselves so that you can choose an avatar for the losers to wear for 2 weeks.

As the organizer of the thread, I'm proud of what we as a community have done together in this thread the last month. It was really a good time and it's all the more painful to know that this time will be over, we all had a lot of fun together, you rarely experience something like that in other forums, in a few months when I'll look back at this thread, I will remember the good times we all had here together, unfortunately that ends with today's finale, thank you all for participating.

I will close this thread in three days...
Thank you all.

Congrats to the winners, I was close but not close enough :josad:

And thanks for the game, 'twas fun!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That was their C team and they were already through.

ARG lost to Saudi Arabia in their first match with a full squad.

Its different.
argentina wins the WC after struggling in group phase that's how it always is, brazil is the opposite they have only ever won without a single loss and sweeping everyone

Apollo

The Sol King
Don't cry, Spain lost its first match in 2010 World cup too.

argentina wins the WC after struggling in group phase that's how it always is, brazil is the opposite they have only ever won without a single loss and sweeping everyone
I still remember when Neymar and some other brazil players made new CS:GO accounts to play during the beginning of the WC. It doesn't matter if they wrecked the group stage, the fumbled a dominant game against Croatia.

I stand correct, once again.