Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is actually Confirmed now,
This chapter reveals TobiRoppo are strongest Pirate Captains that joined Kaido
Numbers are Actually Confirmed to be Kaido's Original Crew like AllStars and as theories went they come after King->Queen->Jack->10->9....
Chapter 977 We saw a number Laughing as (Jukekeke)
Chapter 978 we saw other Numbers laughing as (Hachacha, Gokikiki, Kunyuyu)
and not only the name *numbers* itself gives us hint but based on those laughs it is 100% confirmed that numbers are referred to the ones below Jack as numbers of a card game BECAUSE
based on their laughs first letters,
Jukeke = Ju =10, and the shadow in chapter 977 is Number 10
Kunyuyu = Ku = 9, Chapter 978 is Number 9
Hachacha = Ha = 8, Chapter 978 is Number 8
Gokikiki = Go = 5, Chapter 978 is Number 5 :queenmoji:
The only one Unknown in this Card names remains is the :ace:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If flying 6 members also dont listen to king (if that's true), then King loses lots of hype in my book
See I think it doesn't work like this. If Tobi Roppo are "just" bellow All Stars then it doesn't mean they must listen to All Stars orders and that they are not that weaker as people think.
Imagine Queen or King walking into their room and say "Clean my Jacket" what would their reaction be? They carefully listen or gangbang him and wound or even kill him?
I think as much as Kaido doesn't want his crew to become next Rocks they are still very similar to them. They don't kill each other but I can only imagine if there is any chance to do it then it would happen.

So because they're ex-captains themselves and they want to be All Stars, basically?
That's the issue with a crew based on strength, no trust and everyone are aiming to become the strongest.

He wasnt adult
Oda is just bad with heights , also Kaido is huge. BM at 12 was already taller than most people.
Kaido is 56 max, at least 50.

Imagine Katakuri needing BM name to convoke Capone or Veterans lol
King doesnt even get respect nor recognition from Flyers , he needs to use Kaido name lol

Why cant King himself go fetch Kaido Jr? Is he afraid to fail? That's why he is sending flyers to go fail as usual (the past years they been called for family issues as Sasaki & ulti implied ) ?

King portrayal doesnt look good :
*First he feels like a background character
*Secondly he was seen as a mere collection by BM not even hyped for his strength or skills
*Thirdly he cant even order/convoke Flyers without using Kaido name or else they wont accept.

Is this the dude above Marco? Lol
Marco was ordering everyone except Jozu & Ace.
Kata orders/convoke anyone, even Pero listens to him.
Ray commands everyone

King needs Kaido name LOL this tells me Queen also used Kaido name to send Foyers go handle Sanji
Katakuri and others are brothers and sisters while beast pirates are based on fear and strenght. It just means that they are not pussy and want to fight against everyone. Even ulti called kaido "dumb" it doesn't mean she is stronger than him, noodle use your brain for one time please.

Last edited:
So it is actually Confirmed now,
This chapter reveals TobiRoppo are strongest Pirate Captains that joined Kaido
Numbers are Actually Confirmed to be Kaido's Original Crew like AllStars and as theories went they come after King->Queen->Jack->10->9....
Chapter 977 We saw a number Laughing as (Jukekeke)
Chapter 978 we saw other Numbers laughing as (Hachacha, Gokikiki, Kunyuyu)
and not only the name *numbers* itself gives us hint but based on those laughs it is 100% confirmed that numbers are referred to the ones below Jack as numbers of a card game BECAUSE
based on their laughs first letters,
Jukeke = Ju =10, and the shadow in chapter 977 is Number 10
Kunyuyu = Ku = 9, Chapter 978 is Number 9
Hachacha = Ha = 8, Chapter 978 is Number 8
Gokikiki = Go = 5, Chapter 978 is Number 5 :queenmoji:
The only one Unknown in this Card names remains is the :ace:
At this point I'm going to believe that the Numbers are variable in strength just like the Tobi Roppo, and both groups are under the All-Stars, just one is Kaido's original pirate crew, while the Tobi Roppo/Headliners in general are former Pirate Captains/Gifters that seem to be the most powerful.

So the Number "10" or "9" may have similar strength to lets say, Sasaki or Who's Who, but all 4 of them are weaker than Jack.

I dont think page one went all out he got moves in his pocket but sanji just to fast for him unless po got hidden speed lol
I understand that Pageone did not use all of his moveset.... But not only the speculation about his moveset is JUST SPECUALTION at this point.. but we all know Sanji never even tried incorporating his moveset into the suit... NOT ONE NAMED FAMOUS ATTACK with the suit... Not even Diable Jambe... and still Pageone was having hard time to avoid Sanji's attacks since he's invisible... what I'm saying is this is not the way to Book a "main arc fight"...

If our main characters will have a main arc fight... and character X will fight character Z for TWO rounds... First-round at beginning of arc... second round at end of arc.... It's a well known formula to build tension for that fight by making OUR MAIN CHARACTERS be on the LOSING END during the first round... in order to hype it up enough for 2nd round to be so intense and enjoyable and impactful when our character win...

Like, I would agree on Sanji vs Page1 as main arc fight, if Page1 overwhelmed Sanji during that round... do you get my point?

Unless you guys just wanna have Sanji vs Pageone because you never wanna see Sanji in important fight.. which is totally a different matter... it's like:
I don't wanna see this guy have an enjoybale fight... let us have Boring chapters one after another.. and expected matches one after another... what a great show we are reading!

C'mon.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.