Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro will gets feats against Kizaru, so Zoro bros shouldn’t worry too much.

But I will literally get everything I own that Kizaru eventually gets past him and/or outright overwhelms him.
Losing to Kizaru isn’t really an L

As long as he doesn’t get done like King and Queen he’ll be fine

Hell, even if he does they got bodied in a 2v1

Zoro will fight him solo (Brook has no place in that fight)

- Luffy vs Lucci continues, Lucci still can't land a hit.

Vegapunk explains the difficulty of replicating Devil Fruits :

• Zoans are easy as most are based on animals seems like Mysticals are really hard though and require special circumstances

• Paramecia just needs the Lineage factor of the user

• Logias : Vegapunk doesn't want to talk about as its astronomical and seems like there is a story about how he got Kizarus

• Sentomaru isn't dead knocked out and taken to get healed as Lucci gains control of the Seraphim.

Can You Confirm this please @Lance_Dragonite

except for panel, do not trust any spoilers...and I don't think you are type of guy who wants to run a agenda based on fake/unconfirmed info...just wait for Lance spoilers..
I am not going to spread any agenda. I have better things to do with my time. It’s good to know that this thread is running on speculation and rumors. Hopefully Lance drops some spoilers soon.

- Luffy vs Lucci continues, Lucci still can't land a hit.

Vegapunk explains the difficulty of replicating Devil Fruits :

• Zoans are easy as most are based on animals seems like Mysticals are really hard though and require special circumstances

• Paramecia just needs the Lineage factor of the user

• Logias : Vegapunk doesn't want to talk about as its astronomical and seems like there is a story about how he got Kizarus

if this is true, it makes sense that no fruits based on Akainu or Aokiji and he said that Kizaru fruit was hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.