Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I'm not saying Nika is the strongest because it's Luffy's

i'm saying this because the World Governament keeps losing their shit over this Devil Fruit

There's an entire legend about it with Joyboy, even Im has his sights on Luffy

It's the only Devil Fruit removed from the Devil Fruit book

It's awakening is absurd, it changes both the world around him and the bodies of the enemy they are fighting, and now he can also summon shit out of his ass like a video game character

oh yeah, and he can also come back to life lmao
Luffy coming back to life is a fun callback to Enel doing the same thing with reviving his heartbeat of Skypiea using his electricity, too, since they're both "gods" in the context of the story.

The veteran Haki master Roger Pirates got stalled out completely by Whitebeard’s crew of rookies and teenage Devil Fruit users, so you tell me. Some people are actually dumb enough to believe Haki is enough when the teenage Whitebeard Pirates already matched the Haki crew lol.
Didn't Roger with top tier Haki canonically equate Whitebeard with top tier Haki + top tier fruit?

What do you mean with stalled out, when the Roger pirates were baby sitting the Whitebeard pirates? Rayleigh was seen sitting at a corner without a scratch, saying they turned it into an exchange of gifts.

:kayneshrug:

I

Indigo

BRO you literally said Shanks scared Greenbull so therefore mythical zoans are stronger than logias.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
:risitameh:
I wasn't talking about Mythical Zoans vs Logias again you moron, i was talking to another Admiral fanboy about another thing once they brought up the Yonkou

and you jumped in the middle like a dumbass trying to associate that post with our conversation, go to sleep my friend

:smoothy:

Mythical zoans, believe it or not, are zoans.
You’re missing my point entirely.

Let’s say both Logias and Mythical Zoans are worth a 3, and Paramecias and regular Zoans are worth a 1. The average value of a Logia would be a 3. Let’s say there’s 5 Mythical Zoans and 20 regular Zoans. The mean value of a Zoan would then be: (5*3 + 20*1)/25, which would equal 1.4. Thus, Logias are the strongest type on average. Mythical Zoans aren’t a type of DF, they’re just a subtype belonging to the Zoan type.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Didn't Roger with top tier Haki canonically equate Whitebeard with top tier Haki + top tier fruit?
I remember Whitebeard taking it easy on Roger by not even using his Devil Fruit lol, I don’t ever remember Roger matching Fruitbeard when he couldn’t even beat Whitebeard at 10% of his full strength.

What do you mean with stalled out, when the Roger pirates were baby sitting the Whitebeard pirates?
They fought for 3 days and 3 nights and the teenagers with Devil fruits completely matched Roger’s’ Haki lords, lol…

You’re missing my point entirely.

Let’s say both Logias and Mythical Zoans are worth a 3, and Paramecias and regular Zoans are worth a 1. The average value of a Logia would be a 3. Let’s say there’s 5 Mythical Zoans and 20 regular Zoans. The mean value of a Zoan would then be: (5*3 + 20*1)/25, which would equal 1.4. Thus, Logias are the strongest type on average. Mythical Zoans aren’t a type of DF, they’re just a subtype belonging to the Zoan type.
Too much mental gymnastics tbh
The mythical zoan train has already set off, if they were the strongest subset of devil fruits it would have been mentioned in the arc with 10000 zoan users. It has been stated multiple times that Logias are the strongest so that's what we should go with lol

Status
Not open for further replies.