Not open for further replies.
I

Impact_Dial

all the Admirals are gonna get their asses kicked by Luffy and friends

it's gonna fun watching these Admiral fanboys lose their shit
Can't wait too admiral fans need to get their pants pulled down fr
Still got no diffed by WiFi haki
Reject Dial>Rokuogan>Shugan>Impact Dial>Luffy's aCoC. :goyea:
Hahaha so I'm above luffys acoc I'm feeling good tonight time to go out for a drink:cheers:

I remember Whitebeard taking it easy on Roger by not even using his Devil Fruit lol, I don’t ever remember Roger matching Fruitbeard when he couldn’t even beat Whitebeard at 10% of his full strength.
Narrator (Oda): Whitebeard, the equal of even Roger.
They fought for 3 days and 3 nights and the teenagers with Devil fruits completely matched Roger’s’ Haki lords, lol…
So Teenage Marco = Prime Ray > Old Ray = prime Kizaru?

:okay:

Too much mental gymnastics tbh
The mythical zoan train has already set off, if they were the strongest subset of devil fruits it would have been mentioned in the arc with 10000 zoan users. It has been stated multiple times that Logias are the strongest so that's what we should go with lol
:seriously:
Going by your logic, that statement by Gatz should mean that any Logia is more powerful than the Gura or the Ope because Logia > Paramecia

I remember Whitebeard taking it easy on Roger by not even using his Devil Fruit lol, I don’t ever remember Roger matching Fruitbeard when he couldn’t even beat Whitebeard at 10% of his full strength.

They fought for 3 days and 3 nights and the teenagers with Devil fruits completely matched Roger’s’ Haki lords, lol…
There’s also no evidence that WB awakened his fruit.

For all we know awakened WB curbstomps Roger
Post automatically merged:

Going by your logic, that statement by Gatz should mean that any Logia is more powerful than the Gura or the Ope because Logia > Paramecia
Oda is actually on record that every logia is at least = the Gura in SBS 58

I

Indigo

I've been hearing how great the Marines and Admirals are for decades now

Yet these fuckers don't do anything and let the pirates run laps around them

it's fucking embarrassing is what it is

They let one of their Admirals quit and join a Yonkou pirate crew LMAO

and now these fuckers are gonna get defeated by a 19 year old, alongside his buddies from the East Blue, the weakest sea in the world

You can find devil fruits equal to logias like the Gura, and obviously the Nika fruit, but that's something Oda personally chooses to address. Otherwise there's no need to make up headcanons lol

I

Impact_Dial

The staff of this forum knows people engage more when they are offended or trying to prove something. Emotional back and forth etc
So they promote a toxic environment because it leads to more posts
I say based
We need to silence this guy he knows too much

I've been hearing how great the Marines and Admirals are for decades now

Yet these fuckers don't do anything and let the pirates run laps around them

it's fucking embarrassing is what it is

They let one of their Admirals quit and join a Yonkou pirate crew LMAO

and new these fuckers are gonna get defeated by a 19 year old, alongside his buddies from the East Blue, the weakest sea in the world
Damn bro chill

Status
Not open for further replies.