[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I told you all that he doesn't seem to be lying.

If he would have been scum then he would have pushed my case but he didn't. He stopped in mid and said"he doesn't want to Lynch me but just want to get reactions"

It was undoubtedly not so smart but it can't be helped.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I told you all that he doesn't seem to be lying.

If he would have been scum then he would have pushed my case but he didn't. He stopped in mid and said"he doesn't want to Lynch me but just want to get reactions"

It was undoubtedly not so smart but it can't be helped.
I didn’t see anyone get close to defending him like you...I sussed him right as today began and got little support until he started talking himself out of the game.

Reborn

I didn’t see anyone get close to defending him like you...I sussed him right as today began and got little support until he started talking himself out of the game.
Because his meta wasn't off at all. He has played like this in past game as well.

And, just think for a while.

If he would have been scum then why would he take risk of Makin claim or doing doing angle shooting.

If he would be scum then why would he stop in mid and will say"I just wanted reactions and don't want to Lynch you"

Connect the dots and you will see he is most likely townie.

Reborn

And, it's because of meta that I don't think rej is sus as well.

Even rej has played like this and flipped townie and lynching him on the basis of this gameplay is not concrete.

Lanji is most prominent one as of now

Rej

Year of the black beard!
had a bit of time to respond to your question queen
prime sus as of now is rej
made an earlier commitment to carry town but has failed to match that in participation.
hopped on to ask for popular lynch candidates in an attempt to blend in with the popular town opinion.
if he isnt scum, he is either independent
or just a townie carrying along . I suppose @Cinera would also support his lynch in this case based on the reasons he proposed on townie's doing nothing.
:ultimoji:huh, I just genuinly said I couldnt catch up D1 and asked for help, most people ignored me because they were focussed on living out their bloodlust, but your suspicion on me sounds genuine

I want a cop on me to end this debate

And, it's because of meta that I don't think rej is sus as well.

Even rej has played like this and flipped townie and lynching him on the basis of this gameplay is not concrete.

Lanji is most prominent one as of now
thanks fam, but skimming through the last pages I cant give you a townread yet

anyway Don DaSlayer is a good point to start off, I wonder if he was scum or a bad town, often townies tend to make such a mistake

In the end I suggest everyone to treat him more likely town, because we can't depend on the false fact of him being scum
we still have to look for 3 mafia probably

N

Noctis

My apologies to all players for the disruption caused in the middle of the game. It is frustrating. it ruined the game for players however there is nothing that can be done besides mod killing the said player. I hope you all continue to play the game with the same enthusiasm. I hope something like that does not happen again. Now Again, I'm sorry about this!​

That being said, Please do not break any more rules as you have seen the result and how it was frustrating. So please refrain from claiming and angle-shooting. Good luck with the game!!

@Don DaSlayer [Touka Kirishima] has been mod killed.
Their entire role will be revealed after this day phase.

The Day Phase will end at 2 AM according to IST(Indian Standard time)
Now you guys may continue the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.