Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Given that Charlie, Indigo and Prof all happen to be in the PoE of a certain Dragon, I will give it to Miku/Flower, with the expectation that she provides the town explicit information on the scum team identities.

Hmpf fine.

Miku/ @Flower has been chosen by Fuutarou/ @Ratchet

If it‘s a kill, just blast Dest?
Easy there, supposed neutral indie. Sounds like you're asking for town on town violence for no reason. Saying this kind of shit especially when I'm not around. What's the point of this? Especially if I'm blasted, you don't get a guess, which would go against your wincon.

Well, we know Tohru probably lies within you/Charlie/Indigo/Prof, and we know one of you was lying. So...
And Tohru is going to probably be scum, yeah? You're right, I had zero chance of winning that trivia. I tried Google but had no idea what I was reading.

I do think Charlie is wolf here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And Tohru is going to probably be scum, yeah? You're right, I had zero chance of winning that trivia. I tried Google but had no idea what I was reading.

I do think Charlie is wolf here.
If Tohru isn't scum, then whomever Tohru is needs to claim it and provide reasoning for each of their actions.

I don't know if I'll bother try and find the quotes again. But overall there has yet to be any real scum hunting by Charlie. I think he's been trying to poke around races and possible flavor info on a way that doesn't make him look like a townie trying to inform himself better. I can't remember if it was just the last trivia game he entered (and if it was this part can be disregarded for now), but he also said he knew nothing about flavor. I spoke about how I thought we'd get a normal question so I entered, but I saw no excuse for himself. I do think entering the trivia with no hope to win is a bit scummy. I also thought him asking Pero of they were ready to be lynched was kind of pingy considering Pero was omega'd shortly after. There was also a really weird sequence in D1 where Charlie just floundered with trying to create content. Lastly, if there's a possibility that he's one of the people that could be this Tohru, then I would say the shoe fits him the best.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't know if I'll bother try and find the quotes again. But overall there has yet to be any real scum hunting by Charlie. I think he's been trying to poke around races and possible flavor info on a way that doesn't make him look like a townie trying to inform himself better. I can't remember if it was just the last trivia game he entered (and if it was this part can be disregarded for now), but he also said he knew nothing about flavor. I spoke about how I thought we'd get a normal question so I entered, but I saw no excuse for himself. I do think entering the trivia with no hope to win is a bit scummy. I also thought him asking Pero of they were ready to be lynched was kind of pingy considering Pero was omega'd shortly after. There was also a really weird sequence in D1 where Charlie just floundered with trying to create content. Lastly, if there's a possibility that he's one of the people that could be this Tohru, then I would say the shoe fits him the best.
I think Charlie being scum is fairly plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.