Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo! Too many kills last night. I am not gonna pretened that I absorbed everything I skimmed; But I guess, I managed to locate someone whom I can trust deeply.

Would be nice to hear if people are affected by statuses or something tho.

I do think voting Charlie is a good idea.
It's really not though.

. I also thought him asking Pero of they were ready to be lynched was kind of pingy considering Pero was omega'd shortly after.

Being completely honest, i mixed him and Zolo. I thought he's being lynched atm and i asked to write some legacy note.

Lastly, if there's a possibility that he's one of the people that could be this Tohru, then I would say the shoe fits him the best.
So you think i lied about winning that trivia and used ultimate ability right away to kill someone i didn't even want to Lynch?

Yo! Too many kills last night. I am not gonna pretened that I absorbed everything I skimmed; But I guess, I managed to locate someone whom I can trust deeply.

Would be nice to hear if people are affected by statuses or something tho.
If i was supposed to know about it, then nope, i'm healthy.

Got blocked for the last cycle and now this cycle again....
I am suprised noone tried to kill me. Or it was the Red kill that failed on me. This would mean red fears me.

It's really not though.

Being completely honest, i mixed him and Zolo. I thought he's being lynched atm and i asked to write some legacy note.

So you think i lied about winning that trivia and used ultimate ability right away to kill someone i didn't even want to Lynch?
Why is it not a good idea?

Okay so that shows you're not really paying attention to the game.

Yeah, why does that seem so far fetched? Why are you entering trivia when you have no chance of winning?

Wheel of Punishment

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Wheel Punishment of Royaume de France

Fear Kubrick has activated the Wheel Punishment of Royaume de France on ???

The wheel has spun and the result is 5 - Fear Kubrick has absorbed an ability from ??? as a one-shot

Urara Shiraishi has activated Premonition

Has used Holy Sword on ??? and ???

Wendy Marvell has activated Sky Dragon Slaying Magic and challenged Milim Nava and Tohru to R/P/S

Wendy Marvell has activated Sky Dragon God Slaying Magic on ???, but as ??? is not a Dragon, it failed

Megumin has activated Fire Witch to confuse ??? and to burn the next two actions

??? and ??? were burned due to Fire Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.