Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't know why you would say it's "dumb" when it's a matter of the evidence implicating you. Indigo should be Rias, which means we are missing something here.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Whomever Ai's client is should probably claim it.
I was never told I can't say anything about it but it should be ok

A little bit ago I got a message about being chosen as a client for this Ai fella, long after I thought she just skipped over me
I got the option to make a lie detect (1 time deal though) and figured Prof's statement would be the best
If he's telling the truth it's better to prove it mechanically as he would have a hard time through his own statements
If he was lying then he would've been an easy lynch

Maybe not the best choice but I thought it would be spicy
:hapnoel:

Double quote I see
:shocking:

But in my personal opinion the right answer is often times the most straight forward one
I don't think it would be something as big as an ultimate gained without anyones knowledge, there should be something to track it
And the only things we have are the Trivia or the R/P/S Tohru played
Also that's how big stuff is unlocked in most if not all Mafia games
shetty connection atm

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

A little bit ago I got a message about being chosen as a client for this Ai fella, long after I thought she just skipped over me
I got the option to make a lie detect (1 time deal though) and figured Prof's statement would be the best
If he's telling the truth it's better to prove it mechanically as he would have a hard time through his own statements

So you can't verify the accuracy of this lie detect?

nvm then

Status
Not open for further replies.