Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you reprovide/comment the spoilers you already gave i dont want to scroll through 50 pages to find them
All the spoilers that I gave for 979:
Strawhats infiltrate, Zoro gets lost and passes by Smoothie and Pero, who notes Zoro's aura. We see Big mom pirates in wano attire.
Also, we get some good One Piece moments from our captain Luffy. I won't tell what happens, but you'll like it.

All the spoilers that I gave for 979:
Strawhats infiltrate, Zoro gets lost and passes by Smoothie and Pero, who notes Zoro's aura. We see Big mom pirates in wano attire.
Also, we get some good One Piece moments from our captain Luffy. I won't tell what happens, but you'll like it.
Im taking a roll on the dice on ya MY MAN!!!! Dont let the haters bring you down too, they just jealous

you dropping it or you goin still read it even tho you wont be happy?
I'm not sure honestly what I will do.... it depends on HOW MUCH I lost interest in the series....

But surely... I will not be as much interested in the series... I may not even participate in discussions here...meaning "fuck it, who cares"... I will just see how the series ends... and move on...I wouldn't care about discussion.. wouldn't care about theories cause "wy even make theory, when Oda fucks up EVERY PLOT PROGRESSION he ever created after timeskip?" Why even bother do this shit when Oda intentionally ever since timeskip... HE NEVER GAVE what the fans wanted??? Like who cares???

Like.. how many times after timeskip... how many arc ended in a satisfactory way????
1- Fishman Island? who cares
2- Punk Hazard? Who cares
3- Dressrosa? Meh (and SH Grandfleet are whatever.. wasted 50 chapters of space on people who are just increased number.. that SH can get like here in Wano at any arc Oda wants)
4- Zou? Oda just gave little info about how to get to One Piece... with Road Poneglyph.. and people started to get wet and orgasm.. and say best arc when it okay... NO INTESNSITY
5- WCI? First Yonko to enter her territory... turned out that ANYONE can get there and get out and a complete JOKE, Yonko massively got trolled... and don't forget... Big Mom annoying screaming "Weddddding CAAAAAKE"... yeah.. so entertaining.. really.. Kill me
6- Wano? So far MANY stupid shit being done.... and we are waiting for Climax which is the war we are in...

TWO YONKO are now there... allied as enemy... if Oda manages to fuck it up STILL.. and doesn't satisfy the fans... he's just a jerk of a writer who doesn't want to give the fans what they want... and HE KNOWS what they actually want... that's the problem.. it will just be intentional that he doesn't want to give ANYTHING that pleases the fans.. fuck them... just tease them.. give clues and hint about something... so that they make theories about it... then NEVER PAYS OFF... and just do something goes against what they want... just to be "OMG I'm unpredictable... no one saw this coming"
Yeah.. no one saw this shitty writing coming from you LOL

So yeah.. fuck it.. I will be happy as a casual reader... not interested in discussions.. not interested in anything other than know how it will end and move on...

no reason to assume Monkey blood line is above Gol blood line

Roger > Garp
Ace could have been above Luffy ... who knows

p.s

Rock.D ... might surpass them all
No reason to assume Gol bloodline is above Monkey bloodline

Roger > Garp = Headcanon, nothing about Roger being superior or Garp being inferior has been mentioned. Garp was the strongest marine, Roger was the strongest pirate, that's it. Rather they're equals at worst, hence their iconic teamup.

Monkey D. Dragon = within 8 years surpassed Roger's rival Whitebeard in bounty, while hiding.

Monkey D. Luffy = will be the GOAT

"Ace could have been above luffy".. uh no. However, strong Sabo will be is pretty much how strong Ace would've been at best slightly stronger by a hair's margin, based on their portrayal as kids of being nigh-equals.

This is what you wrote last week

Fake shitty spoilers as usual. No one believe this dude.

Zoro is not intimidating any commander. Let alone the great Perospero.

He can only intimidate fodder.
FAKE NEWS, if you seen the discussion you would see that I trolled someone who called my spoilers fake. If you continue to go through the thread you would see my legit spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.