Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ass is poppin, mama! I've been released from Aries' game, which made me a bit sad, but I'm happy I have this game to come back to. How you, queen?

What you got on the game front for me?
Hmm, not sure if I have any strong town reads

I believe Flower, and she has been consistent with her explanation; fairly certain she's genuine about not doing the role of the SK (twice in a row), think she just wants to win period and decided to side with town to achieve that

Don't particularly trust Prof, his wincon can be hostile depending on what he decides to do, but I'm going to reserve my thoughts for now

It seems overall this game has alot of bussing involved, probably way more misdirection just because it's got varied indies

It's the indies that I'm more fearful of because they can and will slide right by (the ones that are less transparent) if we tunnel too much on one issue

That said, we also needa trickle down scum to protect (confirmed) town aligned indies if we're going to work with the ones that want to work with town, so Flower is fine for now (Mind you I'm basing almost all of this all on her reaction to the previous game because sometimes personal motivators are the simplest answer)

So I'm tryna see which scum roles that are the highest priority somehow

It's the indies that I'm more fearful of because they can and will slide right by (the ones that are less transparent) if we tunnel too much on one issue

That said, we also needa trickle down scum to protect (confirmed) town aligned indies if we're going to work with the ones that want to work with town, so Flower is fine for now (Mind you I'm basing almost all of this all on her reaction to the previous game because sometimes personal motivators are the simplest answer)

So I'm tryna see which scum roles that are the highest priority somehow
So you are fearful of indies more than mafia? That is a quite interesting take.

So you are fearful of indies more than mafia? That is a quite interesting take.
I don't know if you were in the Alley or CB game, but one of them had Mélodie as a the SK.

Phases dragged on trying to sniff out scum only, and many lost the plot. Melodie just kind of smirked in the background while petting her over fed cat.

That's why I'm afraid of so much indie focus. Jesus, just what happened in the Aries game proved my point. Unless there are reasons I find logical (and transparency is actually a play not used nearly enough) like Flower's, then they're a threat period.

Focus on both, but don't let scum - presumably - detract from the thread to indie hunt either to increase town credibility.

Hmm, not sure if I have any strong town reads

I believe Flower, and she has been consistent with her explanation; fairly certain she's genuine about not doing the role of the SK (twice in a row), think she just wants to win period and decided to side with town to achieve that

Don't particularly trust Prof, his wincon can be hostile depending on what he decides to do, but I'm going to reserve my thoughts for now

It seems overall this game has alot of bussing involved, probably way more misdirection just because it's got varied indies
I'll try to get a reads list and see what you think.

I'm confused as fuck about Flower's role and abilities, but I think she's also hyper aware of burning herself in the future if she's lying here. I believe she can win with town.

Didn't Prof get lie detected as being non-hostile indie?

This is a game where I'm absolutely lost by abilities and what's going on. I still think at the heart of any Mafia game, no matter how mad the madness is, that it's still Mafia, and town needs to scum hunt. I feel like there's been very little in terms of actual scum hunting and instead just people trying to figure out this game via abilities.

The most hostile thing I can do is let town suck while I try to keep some of them alive lol.

Why reserve your thoughts?
Last night, I gave your mom the opposite of nothing

Anyway
To gauge your reaction

Also imma write you off if you keep "oh it ain't shit" , had this problem with others and it leads to fuckin' nowhere sadly. It's my actual play-style

If you want more concrete answers ask for them Ie a read list

I'm confused as fuck about Flower's role and abilities, but I think she's also hyper aware of burning herself in the future if she's lying here. I believe she can win with town.

This is a game where I'm absolutely lost by abilities and what's going on. I still think at the heart of any Mafia game, no matter how mad the madness is, that it's still Mafia, and town needs to scum hunt. I feel like there's been very little in terms of actual scum hunting and instead just people trying to figure out this game via abilities.
Role: Milim Nava.

Wincons:

Kill All or Savage Survivor. Kill All explains itself and Savage Survivor is Killing 3 players who claimed either fake or real and then surviving the game. I had to choose during D0. Had I chosen SK I could have had infinite anti claim kills and more stronger abilities, now I‘m limited to three kills and self defense abilities. I will just turn into a Survivor after my third kill.

Also I have an Ultimate and don‘t know what it does yet since it says [Secrets].

He did, but any write ups we see here needs other aspects to consider
I don't remember who made the previous observation, but it could simply be scum or some passive ability to avoid detection

If I assume that the simplest answer is its just the truth, I'll leave Prof be

But I don't generally take WUs at face value due to the possibilities of manipulation by factions etc etc

:sanmoji:

Wincons:

Kill All or Savage Survivor. Kill All explains itself and Savage Survivor is Killing 3 players who claimed either fake or real and then surviving the game. I had to choose during D0. Had I chosen SK I could have had infinite anti claim kills and more stronger abilities, now I‘m limited to three kills and self defense abilities. I will just turn into a Survivor after my third kill.

Also I have an Ultimate and don‘t know what it does yet since it says [Secrets].
well
i didn't want you to actually claim, since the liability is due to being town aligned, it's more incentive for mafia to target you during the night (or through the day phase lynch)

Wincons:

Girl are you even allowed to post this? Behave. I think most people believe you here without that.

Last night, I gave your mom the opposite of nothing

Anyway
To gauge your reaction

Also imma write you off if you keep "oh it ain't shit" , had this problem with others and it leads to fuckin' nowhere sadly. It's my actual play-style

If you want more concrete answers ask for them Ie a read list
If you were willing to give a reads list I figured you’d have gave them when Dest asked for your thoughts on the game.

But sure go ahead. What is your reads list?

Even tho this is not even my job lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.