Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is nothing before Lucci > Kaidou 🀣🀣
lmfao, dont take those clowns seriously

Toshi got too excited for Lucci this time around. Haven't seen him being so wrong since Katakuri.:saden:
Who is toshi? @ZenZu ?

He is only getting Ws from here on out when it comes to Zoro, everywhere else he will get Ls. You haven't seen his recent L in the world cup thread, now he is crying that the tournament was rigged, lmfao

The answer about the lineage factor regarding logia doesn't exist for me anymore because now I know that devil leg doesn't come from that
No way a paramecia has blue flames as a basic ability... at this point I don't see what it could be
Strangely it's also not just bodily flames. Was re-reading/re-watching the part where he gets the tea party invitation. I noticed he drops his cigarette but it's fizzing out, no mass fire. Then when he gets mad at the invitation it blazes up when he's not touching it.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Lucci defenders who put weight on the words in the manga and Oda's overall portrayal, highlighting, and words on post-timeskip did.
Because Lucci is canonically "that guy" and it should have been obvious.
No one was humbled, people who strawmanned all Lucci advocacy are getting hyped in and outcome no one ever disagreed with and pretending the slander, entirely serious weak-trio rating, one-punch wishes and whatever else was just sober analysis rather than gallons of haterade and weird expectations.
Putting weight on what exactly? We never got to hear anything that we didn't already know before TS about Lucci. The genius talk applies to Lucci that lost to EL Luffy too. There is 0 reason to pretend he's gonna be anything like, especially, Luffy and Zoro. Again, Lucci is exactly where the majority of the careful readers envisioned him. Awakening is the outlier and even it didn't help in making a difference.

Alber is a Godlike being, the Seraphim don't have haki and what does this chapter say about them?
Get this basic CoC and dodging like a bitch nonsense out of here, the WG would never go out of their way to make clones out of Oven's brother. :king:
The lunarians got genocided
Weakest conqueror > strongest lunarian

If you can't copy haki then you wont be able to mimic his fs

Strangely it's also not just bodily flames. Was re-reading/re-watching the part where he gets the tea party invitation. I noticed he drops his cigarette but it's fizzing out, no mass fire. Then when he gets mad at the invitation it blazes up when he's not touching it.
Hmm I see, the passion of sanji could affect the flames he surrounds

But if that was the case he would have made the flames of onigashima blue or something but if that's the case maybe he unconsciously uses a zoo then never did it again

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Who is toshi? @ZenZu ?

He is only getting Ws from here on out when it comes to Zoro, everywhere else he will get Ls. You haven't seen his recent L in the world cup thread, now he is crying that the tournament was rigged, lmfao
Yeah, Toshi is his NB username. I think you already know that Bogard, TAC, Toshi, and I were all originally from NB.

Status
Not open for further replies.