Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just read the summary. You really celebrating Lucci not being a top tier now, is that the standard 💀?

Nothing really happened it seems. Lucci looks really good. Broke through Sentomaru's guard and didn't get KOd against G5 and never ended up using his high end attacks? Looks like the fight was cut short. Lucci was obviously gonna lose, but who wouldn't lose? G5 just came off clowning Kaidou.

I'd say all in all massive W for Lucci, no one could have expected he'd be fighting G5 Luffy and survive. This probably puts him in that top commander range.

If you told me a month ago this happens I would laugh, so would everyone on this forum. Let's not seriously act like Lucci is supposed to be matching Kaidou or something now.
I dont see any CoC in the leak. G5 without CoC is trash.

Will you say Lucci=YC1 based on this?

@Nidai_Kitetsu You should be more worried about Kizaru.

The GOAT has arrived to wreck havoc :finally:
Keep praying that Kizaru doesnt meet Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Its still technically tougher than a normal human. Like they should all be more durable than the originals either way

Again honestly surprised you dont think s hawk Amazon lily cut was anything all that big a deal
Half the warlords are fodder
Pacifista durability is fodder
Mihawks haki is what makes him top tier
Shawk doesn't have that

This whole operation is carried by lunarian dna

That's more than respectable. We have yet to see Sanji clear that range. And Sanji is hella strong rn.

Lucci ate. He was getting WsW comparisons a couple months ago. Now people comparing him to Kaidou 🤣. I'd call that a W.
Only few certain degenerates are „comparing“ Llucci with Waido. The overwhelming majority sees that as a laughable „comparison“

I mean awakened Lucci is solid and tough, but nowhere near Kaido.

CoC: Color of Clowns

A Cow Man? Udderly Ridiculous
Is Oda hinting at the Seraphim having awakening? :watchout:
I think he might be setting the Seraphim up to be unable to fully match the people they were cloned after.

The experiences and fights Mihawk lived through are what made him the World's Strongest Swordsmen.

You can't just clone that shit, it's ridiculous. The Seraphim need to develop into their own people, because I don't see them being able to defeat their originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.