Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RAINBOW READS
Town Reads
Destroya: LOCK town and should be listened to as town leader. 100

Lord Melkor: I think Melkor is playing a similar way to previous town games of his that I was able to correctly read him in. The things he calls out makes sense and he questions the right things. I don't really sense any agenda or coasting in what he's saying and asking. 83
Gambit: I feel good about this slot. Some initial wary posts, but then did try to have some attempts at a poke and prod. Showed patience and restraint around the Pero/Zolo D1 wagons. 72

Dr. Watson: I'll be honest, I'm a little bit worried about my girl here, but I think I feel fine saying she's town. Hasn't done much, but she claims burnout and busy, and I'm hoping that's not a straight up lie. I hope she can show a couple more townie signs. 65
DoctorIndigo: This is a slot I'm struggling with. Initially thought maybe scum, then kind of slid to town, and now kind of unsure. If I find energy, probably a slot worth isoing. I honestly don't mean to be rude, but I feel like maybe just slightly useless townie here? 60

Nessos: I think there was some baiting for reactions and he came forward with info that there were two scum factions (though there usually is in SRM). Sat on a bad Ekko lynch (policy, I think, but still not great). Says he was blocked. Honestly, haven't liked a ton from this slot, but I feel Nessos is probably town here. 55

Null
Xlaw: Only four posts, but he did try to steer away from a Zolo lynch. If he's inactive scum, why even bother? 44
Eagle: Subbed in and only has three posts. Know nothing about the player or the slot. 40.
Rej: Subbed in and then proceeded to get thrown in prison. Not much to say here. 40.

Rottkins: Says he is the court jesters of games and certainly has done nothing to help town. If there's nothing he can contribute to town, he can go. 32
Pot Goblin: Didn't like him initially but then he got jailed. Hasn't really done anything since becoming a free man. I'd like to see something from this slot to help me feel better about it. 30

Wolf Reads
Kurozumi Seven7: Actully has a surprising fourteen posts; thought it'd be closer to zero. Fluffed about who is the best girl, made an activity excuse, joined the trivia (despite being inactive), and then said they needed to catchup.
Ratchet: I'm worried about Ratchet in this game as well. I think just parking on Zolo D1, even before the supposed mech info, didn't sit super well with me (policy lynches really don't). Been asking a lot around claims and roles. Focused heavily on abilities. I don't feel like he's done any scum hunting, but I also don't really sense much of an ulterior motive this game. This could be an indie slot, but scum read by default. 20
Dnineboby: Came in saying he wanted to hunt, but then asked who to vote for. Joined the trivia despite being inactive. Did vote for Charlie, so maybe not on the same team. 15
MitchMatch: Has done nothing this game and has disappeared. I caught him in scum just like in Aries' game and I think there's a similar vibe. 10
Charlie: This is my strongest wolf read. I've already written out reasons for my suss, so I won't do it again, but I don't think there's really anything to like with this slot. 1

Indie
Flower: Says she's neutral indie and I am wont to believe her here. 95
Dr_Professor83: Claims non-hostile indie (?). I don't really disbelieve him here. He's someone I've actually agreed with this game, too bad he's not a townie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Weren't you saying it was between me, Prof, Indigo, and Charlie before? I know you voted Charlie, just legit curious about this post.
Read the post above that one. Specifically, the part where I talk about having bolded certain inactive names, and then conjunct that to the post you're quoting here, and you'd see that those two names are the first of the four or so I gave that should be vigged off, in my opinion.

And it's not what I'm "saying", we have a 4th trivia won and everyone involved claiming to have lost. If you have an explanation for that, that doesn't involve one of the 6 participants lying, then I'm all ears. The 6 participants are, by the way, you, Melkor, Flower, Prof, Charlie, Indigo. Which is why we have it down to you/charlie/indigo.

As for your scum read of me - frankly if I'm scum here I've already won this game. I am one of maybe 5 people even trying to find scum given what I have to work with, so to accuse me of a lack of scum hunting is pretty hilarious.

Ratchet

I don't know why you're calling yourself a town leader either, but by all means, you have the rest of today to step it up. Because I'm just about done, I've been talking to walls all game and it's just a waste of time even trying.

Read the post above that one. Specifically, the part where I talk about having bolded certain inactive names, and then conjunct that to the post you're quoting here, and you'd see that those two names are the first of the four or so I gave that should be vigged off, in my opinion.

And it's not what I'm "saying", we have a 4th trivia won and everyone involved claiming to have lost. If you have an explanation for that, that doesn't involve one of the 6 participants lying, then I'm all ears. The 6 participants are, by the way, you, Melkor, Flower, Prof, Charlie, Indigo. Which is why we have it down to you/charlie/indigo.

As for your scum read of me - frankly if I'm scum here I've already won this game. I am one of maybe 5 people even trying to find scum given what I have to work with, so to accuse me of a lack of scum hunting is pretty hilarious.
I'm not looking for an alternative theory for Trivia Four. We already know that me and Charlie aren't dragons, yeah? How could we be Tohru if she's a dragon? I still think Charlie is scum here, even if he isn't a dragon. Indigo is a slot I'm very unsure about and could see lying here.

I understand your frustration with the inactives, but I have been able to put something together for a reads list despite the inactivity. I mean, if you call ability solving scum hunting, then I can see your point, but scum can also just trying to figuring out abilities for themselves. It's easy for any faction to ability solve.

I don't know why you're calling yourself a town leader either, but by all means, you have the rest of today to step it up. Because I'm just about done, I've been talking to walls all game and it's just a waste of time even trying.
Whenever I do reads, I of course put myself as a town lock and call myself town leader. But what do you think I've been trying to do this game? I'm asking questions, trying to have conversations, giving my reads. I can't get anywhere with actual reads in this game and it's all been focused on figuring abilities.

Ratchet

As for your scum read of me - frankly if I'm scum here I've already won this game.
To expand on this, the current game state almost overwhelmingly has me as a town read with the sole active player who doesn't being you, X. That means I would pretty much never be in danger of a lynch, and I have my pick of mislynches to choose from at the cost of one scum at max. And the only way *you* would be able to prevent this from here would be to blast me yourself, which even if you have the ability to do so, you probably won't. With 5 town dead we are looking at about 6 Mafia, and we know 2 indies, there is probably one that's hostile to the town. That means 9 town remaining vs 9 non-town. You are of course welcome to blast me, I may even be grateful, but if you actually believe I'm scum then this game is as good as mine to lose from here. It would be so easy.

Ratchet

I'm not looking for an alternative theory for Trivia Four. We already know that me and Charlie aren't dragons, yeah? How could we be Tohru if she's a dragon? I still think Charlie is scum here, even if he isn't a dragon. Indigo is a slot I'm very unsure about and could see lying here.
This has nothing to do with Tohru. We have gone through everyone but Indigo. Only Dragon out of the winners was Flower, who is Milim. That doesn't change the fact that there is still a liar in that group.
I understand your frustration with the inactives, but I have been able to put something together for a reads list despite the inactivity. I mean, if you call ability solving scum hunting, then I can see your point, but scum can also just trying to figuring out abilities for themselves. It's easy for any faction to ability solve
In the aforementioned active/inactive list, I mentioned I bolded names that were a focus to eliminate, which is pretty much the same thing. Nevertheless, literally half the game is inactive, the subs are as active as those they're replacing, and there is nothing to work with. There is no "acum hunting" to be done. The only way to play with this hand Is to share role information in a controlled fashion ams try to piece it together, but that requires co operation, which no one seems to care for.
Whenever I do reads, I of course put myself as a town lock and call myself town leader. But what do you think I've been trying to do this game? I'm asking questions, trying to have conversations, giving my reads. I can't get anywhere with actual reads in this game and it's all been focused on figuring abilities.
"I can't get anywhere with reads this game"

Exactly what I'm telling you. If everyone or even most were active and engaged then sure, we could try the scumhunting thing. But they're not. So I'm offering the next best thing I have. Do you think I enjoy this? I am stuck in a game I have no way to win and just watching it sink and when I try to preach people working together I have you coming up with whatever it is your read of me is supposed to be (for goodness sake, if I were Indie I would have claimed it), I have players revealing enough information to help scum but not to help town (Indigo saying he has swapped himself with a player he thought would be killed tells scum they just need to kill him to kill them, but it doesn't help us at all because he won't elaborate for some reason) and that's just two cases, and there are many worse. It is impossible. And I can't even rely on abilities, because our "pro town" indie is taking all the buffs you can possibly get making it impossible to even get close to fighting scum on an even footing. I don't even want to try the trivia stuff any more even if I know most of the answers because it's impossible to win them. If it were any other host this would be the point where I just log off and check this site again in two weeks. Like I am considering just posting my character name and having Flower kill me off so I'm out of it.

This has nothing to do with Tohru. We have gone through everyone but Indigo. Only Dragon out of the winners was Flower, who is Milim. That doesn't change the fact that there is still a liar in that group.
In the aforementioned active/inactive list, I mentioned I bolded names that were a focus to eliminate, which is pretty much the same thing. Nevertheless, literally half the game is inactive, the subs are as active as those they're replacing, and there is nothing to work with. There is no "acum hunting" to be done. The only way to play with this hand Is to share role information in a controlled fashion ams try to piece it together, but that requires co operation, which no one seems to care for.

Exactly what I'm telling you. If everyone or even most were active and engaged then sure, we could try the scumhunting thing. But they're not. So I'm offering the next best thing I have. Do you think I enjoy this? I am stuck in a game I have no way to win and just watching it sink and when I try to preach people working together I have you coming up with whatever it is your read of me is supposed to be (for goodness sake, if I were Indie I would have claimed it), I have players revealing enough information to help scum but not to help town (Indigo saying he has swapped himself with a player he thought would be killed tells scum they just need to kill him to kill them, but it doesn't help us at all because he won't elaborate for some reason) and that's just two cases, and there are many worse. It is impossible. And I can't even rely on abilities, because our "pro town" indie is taking all the buffs you can possibly get making it impossible to even get close to fighting scum on an even footing. I don't even want to try the trivia stuff any more even if I know most of the answers because it's impossible to win them. If it were any other host this would be the point where I just log off and check this site again in two weeks. Like I am considering just posting my character name and having Flower kill me off so I'm out of it.
Okay then I am misunderstanding something. I thought that the Trivia Four winner used their ultimate as Tohru to kill. What is the lie about then?

Hmmm. This does feel like legitimate frustration from you and this is a post where I can tell where your thoughts are coming from. I think there's been a large disconnect with me and this game simply because I have zero idea on what's going on with flavor and abilities. I'm sorry that you feel apathetic about this game, but if you are town, I'd rather you not post your role just to die, town is shorthanded as is.

If Flower agrees not to murder everyone, or you just feed her someone so she isn’t a problem. Then pooling information would probably be viable.

The main thing making claiming so scary had been Milim. Scum probably have some anti claim but seemed like Flower was the main anti claim mechanic.

I can‘t kill you. You are immune because you‘re the one I chose as my pet dragon.

Ratchet

Okay then I am misunderstanding something. I thought that the Trivia Four winner used their ultimate as Tohru to kill. What is the lie about then?
You
Flower
Charlie
Prof
Melkor
Indigo

Those were the four people who participated in the 4th trivia. All of you say you didn't win it. Which means, because someone won it, one of you must be lying. Moreover, given the names there, it's almost certain that they were told the right answer from their scum group.

Tohru used an ultimate ability to kill. However, we know Melkor is Wendy, and Flower is Milim. Which means for Tohru to be there, it would have to be one of the 4 left. You, Prof and Charlie all had kills fails on them because you are not dragons. Thus, either Indigo is Tohru, which is possible or Tohru is not in that group, and unlocked their ultimate via ither means.

Objectively, we lynch Indigo, but I am hoping he will claim more information, and Charlie has been a scum read of mine all game, hence my vote there currently.

If Flower agrees not to murder everyone, or you just feed her someone so she isn’t a problem. Then pooling information would probably be viable.

The main thing making claiming so scary had been Milim. Scum probably have some anti claim but seemed like Flower was the main anti claim mechanic.
I mean, it‘s up to Town to scum hunt. And if they do, then scum is bound to claim sth as well and then I can kill scum. The only problem is people are too apathetic to even scum hunt.

Ratchet

I'm sorry that you feel apathetic about this game, but if you are town, I'd rather you not post your role just to die, town is shorthanded as is.
I fucking wish I was apathetic. It would be so much easier than wasting time and energy watching the titanic crash into the iceberg, which is all I'm doing here. If I were going to self destruct, I would have done so already.

Status
Not open for further replies.