Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weaker Kaido got the less he could control it / move the island but then... When he was at his weakest, he used more of it than ever before.
The question is why has Kaido gotten weaker. A mix of him being hit by stronger attacks and him lifting an Island, but like I said I don‘t actually remember it as I‘m trying to forget the disappointment of Kaido‘s ending (fighting and his character background). So you may be correct with your point

Being a zoan certainly helps but not all zoans are better than non-zoan users in endurance. I am sure you certainly don't think people like Zoro, Kid, and Law have lesser endurance than the likes of King, Lucci, Queen, etc. Zoans just recover faster than normal guys but they have limits too.
true but Mr. Go survived because his will to survive...what makes you think Lucci will not survive...? or at the very least he won't be in the same state as Mr. Go

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
SANJI MYTHJICAL FIERY BIRD LINEAGE FACTOR STRONGEST HUMAN ON MAN KNOWN ON THE FLAT EARTH

SANJI VS S HAWK
LUFFY VS S SNAKE
JINBEI VS S SUSHI
ZORO VS KIZARU

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:
LETS FUCKING GOO ZORO VS KIZARU NEXT CHAPTER

SANJI PLEASE DOES SOMETHING PLEASE BRO

LUFFY NEG DIFF LUCCI WHO IS STRONGER THEN KING

NEXT ZORO ADV COC BLAST SCARE KIZARU

ITS UR TURN NEXT

:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.