• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Destroya - Won't claim
Indigo - Won't claim
Charlie - Says he can't claim

There is our PoE for one scum. I used the one shot I wo to learn the true flavour name of Charlie. Do you know what happened? Fucking nothing happened, it was all a complete waste of fucking time, because I *assume* Megumin managed to burn the action. Because of fucking course it did. That's another reason why I'm voting charlie.

Ratchet

I’ve considered that (them being inactive and useless) lol. I’m sorry I’ve caused you distress. But not really sorry for winning the contests.
Jesus dude. I’m sorry. I really do feel bad that you’re upset.
Can you stop taking it personally please. I am allowed to vent at the pathetic state of the town this game to where I can't even use abilities to help without you taking it like this. You can do what you want and I would take it as disrespectful to be doing anything less. Take the emotional and personal edge away from it because it's not there.

Can you stop taking it personally please. I am allowed to vent at the pathetic state of the town this game to where I can't even use abilities to help without you taking it like this. You can do what you want and I would take it as disrespectful to be doing anything less. Take the emotional and personal edge away from it because it's not there.
Okay my bad.

Sometimes your post come off as if there is venom behind them. I vent too but I do it in my PM so I get it lol.

I won’t take anything that way in the future. Just uh, make a note of pointing it out if you’re ever really mad at me so I don’t come as as an asshole lol.

Ratchet

I'm frustrated because I can't scum hunt because half the game isn't playing. So I try to focus on abilities and solve from there, as I know it can be done. Almost everyone wants to play selfishly because they only care about pew pewing and not about getting any degree of success in this game, so that's already a wash. I can't even unlock my ultimate so I may as well not even have one. So I can forget about trying to use abilities to combat scum from my own part. The one thing I do win just gets fucking swallowed like nothing and bam, all gone, complete waste of time. So I'm like, well what's the fucking point. It's not how fucking dare you keep winning this shit prof. It's I have fucking nothing to work with here and on every fucking angle I try to approach the game I'm fucking completely stonewalled to the point where I am basically a vanilla fucking townie in a super role madness game. Nobody listens, nobody cares. It's fucking hopeless.

Ratchet

Like I don't want to pick on Indigo or whatever, but this guy is one of three people that we know is lying right. So you'd think, well he will try and work with people here to get out of this right. No of course not.

"I will not reveal anything until next phase"

Well gee that's just great. Let me just look into my crystal ball and somehow discern that you're telling the truth because I might as well be asking the stars, they're probably more open with information. I mean really now. And the sad part is Indigo is one of the better people because at least he is playing. I can make some attempt to read him.

The holistic point is this stingey "I reveal nothing!" mindset has killed us. And I use past tense because even if we lynch scum today in Charlie we have basically nothing to hunt but inactives. That's literally it. Purge half the game and hope that there is enough scum in there to stop us from being endgamed. Except we can't do that because the townies with the kills are either dead or inactive too. Like do you people understand that scum can co ordinate their abilities. Their individual roles will be as strong or strong for than ours. They will have very strong abilities that can cause serious misdirection. If we do not try to get a confirmed block going and co ordinate actions we will be outgunned so hard that we aren't even canon fodder.

Ratchet

Just look over the post counts for the thread. 1 and 3 are indies that have no real stake in the outcome of the game beyond their own agenda. 4, 5 and 6 have at least one scum in them. Potentially more, but at least one. 7 is the host. 8 is probably town, so that is 2 and 8. 9 is dead and has been since mid day 1. 10 was jailed on day 1 and could be anything. That's all you need to know about this thread state.

Just look over the post counts for the thread. 1 and 3 are indies that have no real stake in the outcome of the game beyond their own agenda. 4, 5 and 6 have at least one scum in them. Potentially more, but at least one. 7 is the host. 8 is probably town, so that is 2 and 8. 9 is dead and has been since mid day 1. 10 was jailed on day 1 and could be anything. That's all you need to know about this thread state.
I was looking at this exact thing earlier when I made that post about the state of this game being awful for town lol.

You
Flower
Charlie
Prof
Melkor
Indigo

Those were the four people who participated in the 4th trivia. All of you say you didn't win it. Which means, because someone won it, one of you must be lying. Moreover, given the names there, it's almost certain that they were told the right answer from their scum group.

Tohru used an ultimate ability to kill. However, we know Melkor is Wendy, and Flower is Milim. Which means for Tohru to be there, it would have to be one of the 4 left. You, Prof and Charlie all had kills fails on them because you are not dragons. Thus, either Indigo is Tohru, which is possible or Tohru is not in that group, and unlocked their ultimate via ither means.

Objectively, we lynch Indigo, but I am hoping he will claim more information, and Charlie has been a scum read of mine all game, hence my vote there currently.
I'd kind of be surprised if Tohru unlocked their ultimate outside of the trivia, seems to easy and biased. Who did Tohru torch again?

Charlie is scum for me and I feel confident about that. But I really don't think Tohru achieved their ultimate outside of the trivia, so Indigo being Tohru makes a lot of sense, especially since I'm unsure about that slot. I think Indigo trying to give half info about his role and protect other parts is wolfy.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I was looking at this exact thing earlier when I made that post about the state of this game being awful for town lol.
Honestly yea god damn, Day 1 was basically a 72+ hour phase as well so a lot of fellas had that much time ahead of me
:risitavirus:

Ratchet

Okay my bad.

Sometimes your post come off as if there is venom behind them. I vent too but I do it in my PM so I get it lol.

I won’t take anything that way in the future. Just uh, make a note of pointing it out if you’re ever really mad at me so I don’t come as as an asshole lol.
I think the issue is you see venting, well more like ranting actually, and you default to it being directed personally. I can understand it because in certain cases I do the same, and then from there it becomes easy to get stuck on it mentally. Like it's a form of rejection of the person or something. You just need to trust that it is not personal, you can and should win what you like. I think the way I said "all you did is make me want to not try with these things" did not help with this interpretation either, though from my perspective I know I'm just ranting about the sorry game state. I apologise for phrasing it that way, ironically I think switching to using more profanity actually helps to convey the intent better.

Ratchet

I'd kind of be surprised if Tohru unlocked their ultimate outside of the trivia, seems to easy and biased. Who did Tohru torch again?

Charlie is scum for me and I feel confident about that. But I really don't think Tohru achieved their ultimate outside of the trivia, so Indigo being Tohru makes a lot of sense, especially since I'm unsure about that slot. I think Indigo trying to give half info about his role and protect other parts is wolfy.
Tohru killed Pero. We can assume they're scum, otherwise whomever Tohru is should have claimed them. They also burned one of my abilities day 1.

I don't really know where you're going eith this though. We know it's possible as per the OP, it's early yes so fairly unlikely. The biggest problem is that it was Indigo himself who raised this possibility earlier in the day, which seems unlikely to me unless he is playing super coyly. It may also be possible that whomever won isn't tohru but is on their scum team, and is able to give it away to them in secret. Lots of possibilities, but what we do know is that someone won that trivia and no one is claiming it. I wouldn't default to assuming everyone else in there is town, but this is the best lead we have so far.

I think the issue is you see venting, well more like ranting actually, and you default to it being directed personally. I can understand it because in certain cases I do the same, and then from there it becomes easy to get stuck on it mentally. Like it's a form of rejection of the person or something. You just need to trust that it is not personal, you can and should win what you like. I think the way I said "all you did is make me want to not try with these things" did not help with this interpretation either, though from my perspective I know I'm just ranting about the sorry game state. I apologise for phrasing it that way, ironically I think switching to using more profanity actually helps to convey the intent better.
No worries at all. I’ll just trust you from now on that it’s not personal unless you specify. Not that that’s likely to happen (I hope).

Ratchet

No worries at all. I’ll just trust you from now on that it’s not personal unless you specify. Not that that’s likely to happen (I hope).
Well, I know that that can be easier said than done. I personally have a huge issue with taking things negatively and I find myself having to spend days or even weeks sometimes to think my way out of it and it is pretty exhausting. I would ask that you ask before concluding anything, but that too can also be easier said than done, so I can only ask that you not get too hung up on it if you feel like something has gone In that direction, as before long we will have moved past it.

Well, I know that that can be easier said than done. I personally have a huge issue with taking things negatively and I find myself having to spend days or even weeks sometimes to think my way out of it and it is pretty exhausting. I would ask that you ask before concluding anything, but that too can also be easier said than done, so I can only ask that you not get too hung up on it if you feel like something has gone In that direction, as before long we will have moved past it.
If I tell myself right here and now ahead of time it’s no problem.

Again the only negative would be unintentionally ignoring or brushing away a real grievance.

Status
Not open for further replies.