Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dominating? Are you trolling? Tbh Kaido was slapping g5 around too. So i can see a back and forth
Exactly, Kaido was slapping Luffy around. When he did that, his attacks were mostly not doing anything. When Kizaru does the same, Luffy's gonna feel every single attack, which is what I am saying. It's probably better if Luffy refrains from using G5 against Kizaru.

Exactly, Kaido was slapping Luffy around. When he did that, his attacks were mostly not doing anything. When Kizaru does the same, Luffy's gonna feel every single attack, which is what I am saying. It's probably better if Luffy refrains from using G5 against Kizaru.
Kaido attacks were doing something lmao wtf are you talking about he even knocked him out of G5. Bro G5 is constant toonforce just because luffy looks stupid or acting stupid doesn't mean he not getting hurt. He just in toonforce at all times until he out the form. If you hit tom and jerry thats how they look

Why are you even comparing Kizaru to Kaidou though? Kaidou seems to be considerably stronger than Kizaru for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.