Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebitch went to his strongest form and had a full blown 1v1 with Lucci and yet couldn't keep him down, Teach vs Hancock isn't even a fight, former just had her a hostage with a chokehold.

:kobeha:
Lucci was down for a longer time than Blackbitch not shitting himself against Old relic or pacifista 2.0. :suresure:

It is not 'full-blown 1 vs 1' but a short clash. And Lucci did a dog shit to Luffy while Luffy made him unconscious without even using haki.

Oh btw defend you Blackbeard here

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-blackbeard-the-most-pathetic-top-tier.35592/

I know you don't have 'the guts' to defend your favorite against green fandom but at least try. Try not to be a 'coward' like Blackbeard.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's gonna be great. Say what you want about Toei but they always nail the new power up scenes.

Though I wish the rest of Onigashima wasn't such a dumpster fire after G5 :parkcry:
Yeah, it's quite ironically bittersweet as to when G5 happened, Luffy said this is the peak of my abilities and that was the peak of the arc, before the Titanic shipwreck of a narrative happened afterwards lol.

The rest of Wano especially the ending felt like not even a fever dream but a fever nightmare!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack would dominate lucci. Dont disrespect jack a yc3 going vs an admiral vice admiral and fleet without dying lucci would never come close to jack feats @MonsterKaido
If Jack awakens his zoan maybe, otherwise I doubt it. The only relevant feats of his are durability wise, we don't know much about his haki (if anything Lucci has better haki than him piercing Sentomaru's defenses).

Lucci def beats Jack

Exactly, weakest admiral is enough when condom can't even keep Lucci down.
Lol did you forget that Lucci is an awakened zoan, they are known for having a faster recovery rate.:kobeha:

Also stop living in the past, we aren't in pre-timeskip One Piece anymore, Kizaru isn't defeating Luffy and forcing the SHs to run away anymore.

If they do end up escaping it will mainly be because they have to protect Vegapunk not because Kizaru is too strong for them.

I'm all for the Kizaru hype and I'm all for Kizaru to give Luffy a good challenge, but saying he is enough to deal with Luffy and make it sound like it will be a easy fight is just ridiculous.:shame:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yeah, it's quite ironically bittersweet as to when G5 happened, Luffy said this is the peak of my abilities and that was the peal of the arc, before the Titanic shipwreck of a narrative happened afterwards lol.

The rest of Wano especially the ending felt like not even a fever dream but a fever nightmare!
Oda to literally every single character/narrative arc other than Momonosuke

Jack would dominate lucci. Dont disrespect jack a yc3 going vs an admiral vice admiral and fleet without dying lucci would never come close to jack feats @MonsterKaido
Lucci being a complete fodder and wanted to kill sentoumaru because too weak to face luffy lol!

What he did ? Oh yeah luffy used his g5 for a fanservice fight from Oda. 0 damage, can't even land a single hit on Luffy and got defeated like shit.

But hey he is equal to the yc of yonkou who are there since +20 years.

Lucci will struggle to put down Jack, Cracker. Forget above.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda to literally every single character/narrative arc other than Momonosuke
Hahaha too true man! It's like Oda used up every bit of his talent/creativity/logic etc with writing Gear 5 Luffy somehow lol. When Luffy was exhausted and drained vs Kaido momentarily, that was Oda writing the rest of the arc and us reading it lmao.

In that case, he channeled his inner @Meeyori and said his manuscripts were born to burn and torched them, so he wouldn't have to fear @VegaPank leaking them and he could truly do what he wanted, unplanned!

I forgot to mention too, whilst you were gone, @Pot Goblin went on the most extreme, ferocious rant after Wano, especially worsened by Odas rabbit turbine and Caribou barrell trolling too!
Even Wiwi, Kinyagi and Speedwagon were afraid!
The 3 Adminrals had to step up and soothe the savage beast, as they went completely feral and started spamming Boruto > One Piece threads unironically.

(Disclaimer this didn't actually happen ofc lmao)

Hahaha too true man! It's like Oda used up every bit of his talent/creativity/logic etc with writing Gear 5 Luffy somehow lol. When Luffy was exhausted and drained vs Kaido momentarily, that was Oda writing the rest of the arc and us reading it lmao.

In that case, he channeled his inner @Meeyori and said his manuscripts were born to burn and torched them, so he wouldn't have to fear @VegaPank leaking them and he could truly do what he wanted, unplanned!

I forgot to mention too, whilst you were gone, @Pot Goblin went on the most extreme, ferocious rant after Wano, especially worsened by Odas rabbit turbine and Caribou barrell trolling too!
The 3 Adminrals had to step up and soothe the savage beast, as they went completely feral and started spamming Boruto > One Piece threads unironically.

The only reason Wano was axed to have shanks appear for film red promotion. Otherwise, Luffy vs Kaidou and other things won't have abrupt end.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

lmao

Now that I think about it, I probably missed some fucking mental breakdowns. Buggy Yonko. Mihawk "having better sword skills" than Shanks. The fuckery that was the second half of Onigashima. Yamato and Carrot not joining.

Probably for the better I was away or I'd still be cranking out F v P chapters off of that material alone :risitameh:

No, Lucci is definitely above Jack. Lucci had haki, awakening, speed, AP that can bypass barrier haki. But he is below all YC1 and he is definitely above Cracker, Smoothie, and probably match Queen.
Nothing to prove that. Queen or Smoothie are above him if we scale yc2 lvl with what Queen have showed.

lucci broke the barrier haki of sentoumaru a ssg member, not the defense of a calamity of kaido worth 1 billion. Inu and neko failed to even hurt once Jack during 4 days. They needed suulong form to rape and defeat him.

Pretty sure suulong inu or neko will dominate awakening lucci.

So as I said jack will do shit against luffy but won't be one shotted because he is pure tank.

This fight lucci vs luffy was just a filler, a fanservice for everyone. Oda introduced awakening for Lucci because too weak to face Luffy today.

Nothing to be ashamed of, Lucci went from being defeated by EL Luffy to be compared to a yc3 of a yonkou without doing anything important during those 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.