Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a fast vote count, i believe it's like this right now:

Pero - 3 (Ekkologix, Dr_Professor83, Flower)
Zolo - 1 (Ratchet)
Ekkologix - 1 (Nessos)
14 pages my gosh. And Flowa is so noisy. She must be scum tryna control the phase. Lololol

Wazzup fellas. I didn't realize I have been missing a lot of waifus since Bulma. Hmm.
I can't do much until abilities are open in a few hours, need to fish for reactions and see how people are responding

Thought it was a good idea to get a few votes up on Zolo to see if he shows up and says anything

Flower the only one doing anything with the thread right now, i think people pointing at Flower as scummy for controlling the thread are wrong

Flower might actually be the only one pushing the game and fishing for reactions
I see, so you were just stirring the pot for entertainment, classic indie move

understandable
Zolo - 3 (Ratchet, Flower, DoctorIndigo)
Pero - 2 (Ekkologix, Dr_Professor83)
Ekkologix - 1 (Nessos)
Anyway someone activated my ability.
Iono how and iono why.
It was me tho
Just got here.

Nothing dangerous.
Weird tho
Vote Count

Flower - Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Unvote > Pero > Zolo
Prof - Ekko > Pero
Ekko - Pero
Ratchet - Zolo
Nessos - Ekko
T-Pein - Pero
DoctorIndigo - Zolo

Total

Zolo - 3
Pero - 3
Ekko - 1

If I missed a vote or made a mistake please let me know

things should pick up speed once the abilities are unlocked in 1.5 hours i think
I thought i had seen more, but it was just this one post:
No, just that Gambit was wrong about that, i don't have enough activity from Gambit to know if he is scummy
my issue with pero is his awkwardness during the fluff phase and his focus on roles / mechanics

one of the players that are saying "will post later" is probably scum as well. its honestly better the thread remains inactive so we expose those guys who are unable to generate content but are here to tell us they will post later
i just realized i made an indirect mistake. kinda. hmm
That's interesting...
I'm not that good with thread play in terms of reading people, especially D1

Pero, Ekko and Zolo have been weird

Pero got accused and stayed in the shadows, not posting much, which is weird, Pero usually is quite active

I've only ever seen active Ekko, this burnout Ekko is new to me, but that fight between him and Ratchet was exactly what i remembered

Zolo is the indie hunter around the forum, we have an open claimed indie in Flower, yet nothing from Zolo after Flower or anything from Zolo defending himself from the votes

Those are the ones that caught my eye so far
damn, i don't even get a Null
Damn bro, sorry for not giving you a vibe check. My gut check on you leans null scum. I need to see something out of you. How can you help me read and solve your slot?
1.5 hours left

@Mashiro Blue could we get a vote count please? once you have the time
Only interested in helping Flower? this is the first time i'm trying to help Flower here

I already told you i suck at threadplay and reading people, especially D1, the only ones that caught my eye were Ekko, Pero and Zolo

But i do have info that could help Flower's wincon, which i actually believe, but i also don't want to openly say it because it might hurt town
damn, they just killed Ekko
This is wrong and also SUPER SCUMMY

wtf Ratchet?
I think i'm dead this NP lol

nice knowing ya
Since i'm most likely dead this NP

these are my biggest scum reads right now: Ratchet, Dr_Professor83 and T-Pein

check them out if you can
Ratchet, are you serious right now?

are you trying to get the entire thread killed?

this is beyond Scummy at this point
because Ratchet is Scum
Ratchet was basically trying ti out my role alongside other players, he got it wrong, but he...

just nvm
You can lynch Pero if you want, but i'm telling you right now

He most likely will flip Town, and maybe in a less % chance he will flip Indie, that's it
We already lost one of our vig shots by outting Ekko btw, that's why i'm so afraid of people pushing for "identifying roles" like Ratchet was doing earlier

This can only go bad if we keep doing this imo
That's my view too, that's why i got a bad taste for Ratchet once he started pushing hard for that
reminder that Flower can with anybody lmao

we can't have Flower as town leader, even though Flower is great
Your wincon seems fucking hard, 8 matches, and you only get one per cycle or phase?

That takes a long ass time
So there's two mafia and like 4~5 indies in this shit, wtf
Fuck, did i not pay attention in the thread then?

I could've serached somebody else then lmao
@Ratchet @Flower

Listen, i'm not trying to protect Prof here, i think he was kinda scummy D1 too, but there's something i noticed at the start of the first post by Blue reading it now

it says some characters can unlock their Ultimate Ability by other means besides the Trivia Questions

I will say, it has only been one cycle, so it would be crazy if Tohru unlocked it in another way that wasn't Trivia

But it's possible there's shenanigans involving unlocking Ultimates for some scum out there, and it make the people who played Trivia questions look bad when an Ultimate was used

Vote Count

Flower - Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Unvote > Pero > Zolo
Prof - Ekko > Pero
Ekko - Pero
Ratchet - Zolo
Nessos - Ekko
T-Pein - Pero
DoctorIndigo - Zolo

Total

Zolo - 3
Pero - 3
Ekko - 1

Vote Count

Flower - Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Unvote > Pero > Zolo > Ekko
Prof - Ekko > Pero
Ekko - Pero
Ratchet - Zolo
Nessos - Ekko
T-Pein - Pero
DoctorIndigo - Zolo
Lord Melkor - Ratchet
Watson - Ekko
Pero - Ekko
Dnineboby - Ekko
Charlie - Dnineboby
Dest - Mitch > Pero

Total

Ekko -5
Pero - 4
Zolo - 2
Dnineboby - 1
Ratchet - 1

I'm going to move the lynch time 2h forward because I have some stuff to do, game-related and RL stuff

Lynch in ~3h

Vote Count

Flower - Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Unvote > Pero > Zolo > Ekko > Zolo > Pero
Prof - Ekko > Pero
Ekko - Pero
Ratchet - Zolo
Nessos - Ekko
T-Pein - Pero
DoctorIndigo - Zolo > Ratchet > Zolo
Lord Melkor - Ratchet > Pero > Zolo
Watson - Ekko
Pero - Ekko > Zolo
Dnineboby - Ekko
Charlie - Dnineboby > Zolo
Dest - Mitch > Pero > Zolo
Mitch - Zolo

Total

Zolo - 7
Pero - 3

Votes lock in ~45 min

Silent and Lynched

Hello players.

This is Kototi Itsuka again. I'm here to say what are the results of your votes today.

With 7 votes on Zolo he's the one that's going to be lynched. I will cut the chase and lynch our beloved Indie Hunter.

Roxy Migurdia/@Zolo has been lynched

With @Zolo death, a counter has been placed on Blood Frenzy

Night Phase 1 has started

You have ~20 hours to submit your actions

Sorry for inactivity. I am nit feelibg well. I think I'll be having a flu. Will do my best to post tho.

What happened during page 90 to 110? All I recall was this case about Charlie potentially the killer.

Also that quoted messages from Indigo, looks like someone trying to add something but nothing.

Here's from someone who made his 2nd post of the day. Lolololol.

Shouldn't that be a dragon?

Objectively, we lynch Indigo, but I am hoping he will claim more information, and Charlie has been a scum read of mine all game, hence my vote there currently.
In other words, your 2nd choice would be Indigo, right?

Yeah I put two and two together there.

Or at least I figured it might have something to do with it. Anything anyone has said regarding those characters is at the front of my mind lol. Hope Rej is having fun with them.

Rej probably scum so I hope they don’t tell Rej who they are unless Rej gives a damn good reason.
Why Rej is probably scum though? He just subbed in and got jailed right away.

Flower could have been SK. Decided to be Savage/Hitman Indie instead.

Jester, I highly doubt.

Pretty sure Soul Reaper girl is some kind of hostile indie looking at WUs. Don’t know what brand of bad.
... I talked about that already. If i understand correctly, they się at night if they're branded. I already decided to check someone for that this cycle but it's not in WU yet, so i can always change it. If any of you believe you might be soul branded for whatever reason, let me know and i'll change it.

I think the conclusion here is that Indigo is more than likely just Tohru. There's 100 chance that Charlie is scum. There's 95 chance that Indigo is Tohru.
Literally 100%? Assuming turns out I'm not, what's your reaction?

I

Indigo

Destroya - Won't claim
Indigo - Won't claim
Charlie - Says he can't claim
"I don't claim"
"Massclaiming hurts us"
"Claiming makes it too easy"
"I prefer old fashioned scum hunting"
"I won't reveal anything more to scum"
I never said i wouldn't claim, nobody even asked me to claim, or if they did, they didn't tag me

I just said i won't reveal the person i swapped places with

if you want my claim i will give it, let's give Flower that last kill and an easy win shall we? I don't really care lol, we're done as town anyway.

Iron Maiden

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Iron Maiden

Fear Kubrick has activated her Ultimate Ability Iron Maiden

A second lynch has been enabled

Players can vote to execute an additional player by using the following format

[Vote Execute X player]

Due to the effects of Iron Maiden the primary lynch has also become immune to tampering for this DP

Status
Not open for further replies.