Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Are you referring to him saying i'm scum 100% or that i didn't win a prize? Either way, he is lying in both cases.

Eagle is a new sub, right?
The latter. If we assume Indigo is town for a moment, and that Flower Prof and Melkor are all telling the truth, then it only leaves you and Dest as possible winners.

Given that the question pertained to Date a Live, and Kanade's recent ability, I will assume that the scum group that won the 4th trivia and the one using Kanade as a fake claim are one and the same.

Ratchet

Charlie this is where you use every ability you have to flip Destroya as you should *know* he is scum. At least Dest is consistent in saying he believes you to be 100% scum. You are not making it easy for yourself.

Oh, i can believe he's sure about me being scum (even though it's wrong), but i did not win anything so far.

Change vote Lynch Destroya
Change vote Execute Dninesboby

@Gambit

Disliked his DP1 where he announced he wants to scum hunt and then did nothing like this and voted Usopp who had the most votes without ever talking to/about him. Next time he showed up was to win ultimate. Nothing improved since then

@Gambit

Disliked his DP1 where he announced he wants to scum hunt and then did nothing like this and voted Usopp who had the most votes without ever talking to/about him. Next time he showed up was to win ultimate. Nothing improved since then
Yet the diff between u and him is he tries hard to solve the game. So I hardly agree on the last part.

Ratchet

Well Dest has been sussing him as far as I know. And voting off one of the players who is read as town is bad agaisnt him.
This makes absolutely no sense. Are you posting for the sake of posting or something? Again, Charlie should *know* Dest is scum, if he is not lying. Him *not* voting Destroya was far more egregious.

All votes in order. Can someone make vc out of this?
Vote: Destroya

Though I think Charlie is plausibly scum here.
Vote: DrProfessor83

Prof, use your ultimate ability here if it wasn't you.
A Prof Indie claim. Yawn.

Vote Lynch Prof.
Vote Charlie

Good start here.
Unvote.

You guys figure this out. Yawn.
If you can guarantee he flips scum. Because I really hate Town going down and being at the mercy of two scum teams. Esp since I think Ratchet, LM and Indigo who helped me are Town.

Vote Lynch Charlie.
:risicheck:
Vote lynch Charlie
wait do you earn something from taking place in the trivia? Its just questions about waifus right?
Hey fellas, just got back from a doctor appointment to get some blood work done but I was lurking while waiting
With Destroya being proven not a dragon and The Good Doctor Professor's indie claim I am down for the Charlie wagon

Vote Lynch Charlie

Pero sends his regards
:sadgrin:
kinda wish Melkor tested Charlie instead of Dest, but oh well

so far i can only vouch for Ratchet based on mech, and i believe Flower's indie claim for now

Vote Lynch Charlie
So we're left with, potentially, Indigo and Prof?

Vote:DrProfessor83
Vote Lynch Prof.

Fake Indie :seriously:.
Boy that's some good timing wasn't it coach?

Did Indigo get confirmed by anything? I think he did but we will have to make sure
If that's the case then The Even-More-Not-So-Good Doctor Professor is in trouble
:risitavirus:

Unvote
Vote Dr_Professor83
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
I am bit busy today but i was not terrbibly impressed by Prof's game so far.

vote lynch Dr Professor
I wouldn't be so sure
:catblush:

Personally, I'm going to unvote Prof and we'll have to weigh some options again. I'm unsure about Indigo cause most signs point to him now but at the same time I feel he's been a great asset for town
:risitavirus:
Unvote
You only showed for trivia?

Vote Lynch Dnineboy.
I believe Prof's claim, so these 3 are left.

Change vote Lynch Charlie
Vote: Charlie

I think I'm done bothering to be honest, this game is over.
Vote Lynch Charlie

Vote Execute Nessos
Vote Lynch Dninesboby
Vote Execute Xlaw

For now at least
vote lynch Charlie

Vote execute Dninesboy
Vote Execute: Dninesboy

Vote is already on Charlie.
Oh, i can believe he's sure about me being scum (even though it's wrong), but i did not win anything so far.

Change vote Lynch Destroya
Change vote Execute Dninesboby
Vote Execute mitchmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.