Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
lol, Kaido alone faced Scabbards Yamato AND Luffy(3 times)+Zoro+Kidd+Law. That in itself was a better feat, one that Greenbull would never have been able to pull off.
Well Ryokugyu could’ve simply killed every character he captured at a neg diff, and he wasn’t completely owned in the process like Kaido was. The scabbards never had Ryokugyu lying on the ground helplessly ready to cut his windpipe. Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It reminds me of when Lucci got temporarily knocked down by G3. Lucci recovered faster and Luffy's side effect kicked in.

Lucci would have been up against a vulnerable Luffy if the fight continued.
Gear 4 beats the dogshit out of Kaido and Luffy runs out of Haki
-Fanboys: “Lol Kaido wins!”

Gear 5 lands like 3 hits on Lucci, Luffy runs out of energy while Lucci secures the Seraphim and is completely fine
-Fanboys: “Luffy negged!”

These people have no standards. Lol

It's not like Mihawk fights on the reg. And if we use Marineford as the only source of battledata, is that really enough? Not convinced
We don't know how long this project was going on for .
From what we know they have been working on this stuff for years going by how VP copy Kaido DF and when we see him capture .
plus if we going comic logic they not only going to use mihawk combat data alone .

Well Ryokugyu could’ve simply killed every character he captured at a neg diff, and he wasn’t completely owned in the process like Kaido was. The scabbards never had Ryokugyu lying on the ground helplessly ready to cut his windpipe. Lol
GB couldn't capture Yamato negg diffs, he suffered even for Momo lol. BUT, if you can prove to me that GB wins Rooftop Supernovas ,alone, maybe I'll agree that GB>Wano Alliance.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Gear 4 beats the dogshit out of Kaido and Luffy runs out of Haki
-Fanboys: “Lol Kaido wins!”

Gear 5 lands like 3 hits on Lucci, Luffy runs out of energy while Lucci secures the Seraphim and is completely fine
-Fanboys: “Luffy negged!”

These people have no standards. Lol
It's just bias. We see Kaidou as strong and Lucci as weak, so we change the narrative and objective facts to fit our preconceived power levels. Human nature to be biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.