Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawk wont have a fruit, already the strongest sera
S-Hawk has green blood, Oda is just hiding his power. Kuma and Hancock have their same powers, Jinbe and Mihawk arent fruit users, so Vegapunk seems to have given them powers to complement their abilities. We'll see what he has later on. Doflamingo and Moria's Serephims should be simple, but im curious if Crocodile's would have a Logia power or something else.

S-Hawk has green blood, Oda is just hiding his power. Kuma and Hancock have their same powers, Jinbe and Mihawk arent fruit users, so Vegapunk seems to have given them powers to complement their abilities. We'll see what he has later on. Doflamingo and Moria's Serephims should be simple, but im curious if Crocodile's would have a Logia power or something else.
I speedread the spoilers, what is green blood

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So shawk has a paramecia then ?
Hmm gura ope shikki fuji
Hope it's something top
Post automatically merged:

I speedread the spoilers, what is green blood
Paramecia fruit

Imagine they kill caribou lol
As for paramecia possibilites.....i got no clue
Pica maybe because pica can move big rocks and sand is basically a lot of baby rocks
Or trebol because people thought it was a logia but its not
:smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.