Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes. You guys are hilariously falling for the fact that Gear 5 is not looking like a serious fight because it's the entire point of that mode.

This is like putting Lucci in front of Base Kaido.

Whether it is Marco, King or Katakuri. Put him in front of this Luffy and they're suffering the same. Maybe not King but definitely the other two.
What's hilarious is you assuming people don't know how G5 works. I don't think anyone's suggesting Lucci's getting clowned because Luffy's laughing at him. G5 is both Luffy's strongest form as well as his most vulnerable form by far, which is evident from Kaido landing more hits on G5 on average than any other form that came before. G5 is more prone to getting hit due to Nika's influence on Luffy's personality which makes him fight carelessly.

Lucci is no mountain/island buster like Zoro or Law—Speed and CQC are his bread and butter. Basically, Lucci in his fastest and most powerful form couldn't even touch Luffy in his most vulnerable form. And it's not just Luffy who's casually following Lucci. Even Sentomaru has no issues following Lucci's speed and is almost always prepared to respond. His only issue was his Haki wasn't good enough to block him. So to sit here and suggest Luffy's trying hard against him just because he's using G5 is ridiculous on many levels.

Luffy has FS so forget the speed part for a bit, Lucci's a glass canon for a zoan user of commander caliber. The dude almost got KO'ed from 3 low-tier attacks. Non-zoans like Doffy and Katakuri were withstanding multiple Boundman attacks while getting sent flying across the country. Are these attacks that Luffy used on Lucci even Dressrossa Kong Gun class? You seriously sitting here and trying to sell us the idea that this guy is in the YC1 class? lmao. Even Jack lasts longer and needs more attacks to go down against G5 than Lucci.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have a feeling those Seraphim are gonna be real trouble
Judging how most of the chapter focused on them and the range of their abilities
And that they're now in control of CP0 after they took out 2 allies
Add that an admiral on the way this situation might get real sticky fellas
:risitavirus:

Judging how most of the chapter focused on them and the range of their abilities
They're gonna serve as haki training tools for the hakiless strawhats.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What characters do you have at YC1+, who aren't already Yonkou, Admirals, or characters like Mihawk/Garp who are already established long-known legends?

I've got Yamato, OG Kuma, Zoro, Jinbei, Sanji, Beckmann, Roo, Yasopp, Magellan, Judge, Shiryu, Burgess, Augur, off the top off my head.

I think Katakuri, Lucci, King, Ulti, Kaku, Doflamingo, Smoker, and Momo could get their soon, though.

Still really hard to scale the Seraphim since we haven't seen an extended fight.
Judge?? Jinbe's my second fav character, but he loses to all YC1.

Not too sure about Roo and Yasopp.

W for Magellan.

This site is honestly quite fun, seeing so much delusion combing with sunk cost fallcy is a rare sight.

Well that and being concerned with being right rather than actually caring about the story.
Most of the people here want the admirals to win lol (because being brain dead is a requirement for genuinely wanting the wg to win)

If they get an l they will say oda is a hack, if they form get an l they will say oda finally did one good thing.

I just read this and I feel like putting a haki bullet through my head in the middle of an island on the calm belt. Maybe kuja kingdom after I have some fun over there.
Perhaps you should
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:
Did luffy even use haki? G5 was just an excuse for Oda here to let VP drop some nikka shit.
G5 is the wano-shanks of egghead - just a means to an end.
They both literally clashed their fists with armament last chapter but of course you somehow managed to miss that detail……somehow

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
They're gonna serve as haki training tools for the hakiless strawhats.
I'm not sure how much haki will help much here
Sanji blasted S-Shark pretty hard yet it came out fine
And on Amazon Lily all the Kuja are haki users capable of shooting haki arrows and they did nothing to S-Snake or S-Hawk

Not to mention that Just S-Shark put half the Straw Hats on the ropes during that fight

Like these fellas are gonna be real problems I can tell

Dude you can say whatever you want but you're splitting hairs and arguing semantics. Nobody that likes edgelord characters likes gear 5 because he's not an edgelord. Swinging around Kaido like mario does to bowser is not edgy. Jumping rope with him is not edgy. Turning your legs into wheels and then running like sonic or the roadrunner across the sky is not edgy. Turning into a giant head to cartoonishly eat the ground is not edgy. Creating goggles from your hair to put them on to do a slingshot attack is not edgy.

I think all of these things are actually cool because it's refreshing to see in a shonen and I like silly but effective ways of fighting. I think it's legitimately fucking awesome and sick. But its not edgy.
Saying they aren’t edgy without explaining why doesn’t make it true, I gave you the wiktionary definition of edgelord, and the cartoon powers do not, in any shape or form void that. I would also argue that it’s not refreshing as gag has always been a foundation of powerscaling autism, with Toriyama himself being the pioneer, but that’s not part of the argument.
Not splitting hair in the slightest, you’re the one that’s doing so, why? Does being called an edgelord frighten you?

Judge?? Jinbe's my second fav character, but he loses to all YC1.

Not too sure about Roo and Yasopp.

W for Magellan.
I have Jinbei beating all YC1 in Mid to High Diffs, besides Beckmann, who probably Mid Diffs him.

I feel like Judge is very strong, just not capable of damaging Yonkou.

I view Shanks Commanders as being 1. Beckmann 2. Roo. 3. Yasopp, mirroring Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp.

Magellan is very underrated. They just need to get him to stop eating poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.