Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
When the thread is leaning towards executing Eagle you come in wanting to execute Mitch and offer a token reason as to why Eagle could be anything. Surely you can see how this could possibly be perceived as a defensive measure, ya? You also have Eagle smack dab in the middle of your null reads (a place where scum like to place their scum buddies) and both he and Mitch are similarly inactive. I think you should claim X.

I am more confident in Dest flipping scum here than I m Charlie, but with Charlie allegedly not being able to claim anything nor use any actions it will be hard to move past him.
i claimed 2 things

i can check if someone is soul branded and remove it if i guess correctly

i can refill one of my/someone's abilities, but this is last resort for me

i can't make it obvious though, so something like "ok use this ability now" checks out

i claimed 2 things

i can't make it obvious though, so something like "ok use this ability now" checks out
This sounds like a counter measure to Maka Albarn.

Ratchet

i claimed 2 things

You should be using everything you can here Charlie. I can be persuaded to move votes.

@Destroya Whenever you are ready.
You know I don't claim. And this isn't a spot where I'm going to. I don't believe Charlie at all when he says he can't claim. He's played a scummier game. There's info he targeted someone he wasn't scum reading with a harmful ability. So if you want to lynch me over Charlie for whatever reason, then that's on you, but I still Charlie is going to be lynched here. Me claiming at EOD won't be helpful for town. Charlie is flipping scum here, guaranteed.

Sayonara

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Ratchet

You know I don't claim. And this isn't a spot where I'm going to. I don't believe Charlie at all when he says he can't claim. He's played a scummier game. There's info he targeted someone he wasn't scum reading with a harmful ability. So if you want to lynch me over Charlie for whatever reason, then that's on you, but I still Charlie is going to be lynched here. Me claiming at EOD won't be helpful for town. Charlie is flipping scum here, guaranteed.
This isn't of much help to me. What harmful ability did he use?
--------------
Possibilities for Charlie's character, as best I can tell:

Fear Kubrick
Urara Shiraishi
Ai Enma
Maka
Holy Sword User

When the thread is leaning towards executing Eagle you come in wanting to execute Mitch and offer a token reason as to why Eagle could be anything. Surely you can see how this could possibly be perceived as a defensive measure, ya? You also have Eagle smack dab in the middle of your null reads (a place where scum like to place their scum buddies) and both he and Mitch are similarly inactive. I think you should claim X.
I wasn't aware where the votes were for execution. Dnine had all the votes until Flower said that she'd shoot him. I saw that she changed to Mitch and that was a player I found suss. Eagle subbed in and has six posts. In a game where you called out activity, you're expecting me to have a read on that slot? I don't think him and Mitch are at all similarly active. I just caught Mitch as hostile in HXH and he started of very similar. Eagle is clearly a newbie who has no idea what he's doing and is obviously lost. I don't think you can hardly call them similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.