One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
the paneling again was way too hectic, but amazing chapter still!
we finally got G5 named attacks and the naming sheme sounds badass

the MADS coverpage is still the highlight for me and Egghead seems to wrap up surprisingly fast now, really really fast now

also badass shot of Kizaru in the final panel, that's a 10 panel for sure

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Man i love gear 5 fights, and it seems like him turning into an old fart afterwards is a fake drawback since he was back to normal in 32 seconds

==========================

"One Piece Chapter 1070 The Most Powerful Beings"
READ THE CHAPTER HERE
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5569/one-piece-chapter-1070

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus. Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com
Oh, it's the real link
I was expecting you to be trolling

G5 was quite funny this chapter.

Oda fixed the scaling issues by making Lucci get defeated from non advanced haki attacks so his level is neither top tier nor yc1.

The Seraphim him hype also hypes King and sort of emphasizes how strong King was. If the Sera are considered frightening because they are lunarian based with DF abilities then the real Lunarian with an ancient Zoan gets at least the same hype.

Although the Sera have personalities, they still are part robotic so it is hard to assume whether they will have haki or not.

Uncle Kizaru is about to mid diff a Yonkou

Lucci sure is confident after that massive can of whoop ass he just caught.

The seraphim are crazy tho. I wonder if when they grow up they'll become more powerful than the original warlords.
Post automatically merged:

S-snake having that power is a bad omen for a certain fanbase ngl :shame:
Sanji is my third favorite character. If that shit happens I'm parting ways with him.

Last edited: