One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Can you explain in further detail?
It should be long post.
But i'd write the simplest way.

Seraphim : Lineage Factor, Lunarian, Df + awakening, no haki so far
Sanji:ineage Factor, Germa Mutant, Oda's joke or clue on Sanji is Df himself (while the awakening is still unknown. Whether he is a Mera-Mera no mi or Suke Suke or another which have some part of both df properties), hakiman

Thank you for the clarification. So, you are asking yourself if Sanji has Devil Fruit power, if I understand correctly, right? If, then he should be unable to swim. I don't want to crush your hope, when I say this: Sanji was able to swim back in Arlong park to help Luffy to get free of that concrete slap at his feet.

But you directed me to something important: Are the Seraphim able to swim? They are in a way different than for example Lassoo the bazooka who has eaten an Inu inu no mi. With their green blood are they also suffering the negativ consequences?

Caught up on the latest two chapters.

1) Luffy whooped Lucci's ass with appropriate ease
2) Lucci is still cool even if I don't necessarily love his Awakened look
3) WHY DIDN'T WE GET A CLEAR LOOK AT KAIDOU'S AWAKENED FORM? (I believe we saw it, it didn't get called attention to)

Can't wait to see Kizaru shows up - if he actually shows up.

Would be appropriate time for one Luffy's wings to step up and show off their new-gained strength.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the clarification. So, you are asking yourself if Sanji has Devil Fruit power, if I understand correctly, right? If, then he should be unable to swim. I don't want to crush your hope, when I say this: Sanji was able to swim back in Arlong park to help Luffy to get free of that concrete slap at his feet.

But you directed me to something important: Are the Seraphim able to swim? They are in a way different than for example Lassoo the bazooka who has eaten an Inu inu no mi. With their green blood are they also suffering the negativ consequences?
I don't think he meant to say that Sanji has or will have a DF power.

Enjoyable chapter, but there was some strong, strong PIS.

Young Queen actually looks badass. Young Judge does not, and looks more like fake Sanji than actual Sanji. Surprised Stussy is part of the gang, since sheโ€™s done zero sciencey stuff, although she did mention a few chapters ago being on Egghead.

Fishman Karate being used on land is really cool, I like it a lot. Shame our Jinbei canโ€˜t do it. Interesting that Stussy suggests that the Seraphim will grow to be adults, I kinda thought they might have been stuck as kids. If they can develop Haki they really will be super broken, imagine adult Lunarian Mihawk plus DF?

Bit more of the DF explanation is good, like the fact Franky was worried about Pink. Wonder what S-Croc will have if Logias are tricky. And what S-Hawk will have in general since he doesnโ€™t have a DF.

S-Snake, paedo hunter. Sanji fans, be concerned, your boy might be about to tumble from a cliff heโ€™ll never recover from.

As for the PIS. Itโ€™s Luffy, four Seraphim and Sentomaru vs CP0. Luffyโ€™s pretty obviously superior to Lucci, who did well but tbh has only showed heโ€™s a good tank. Heโ€™s pretty outclassed against Luffy alone. Why the fuck would Luffy leave? Obviously just to get CP0 to have control over the Seraphim, but very clumsily done by Oda. Shame, cause I like G5 in a fight.

Serious Kizaru hype at the end. Imagine the next phase of the arc will be some Bonney/Vegapunk/Kuma stuff, and Zoro and Brook should come back into play.

3/5 for PIS
Stussy isn't apart of it. that's someone else