One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I miss Jack more, Jack was the one of the first guys to make me feel that stuff was going down in the new world everywhere else other than the Straw Hats and allies if only oda would just show other antics of new world pirates and their crew once in a while for like 3 4 chapters like he did with Jack I would be so happy it would make the world feel alive and more active.
As we progress towards the final arc there'll be more around the world chapters for sure

My favorite part of the chapter was when Luffy takes a bite out of the floor, and then he spits it in Lucci’s face.

I like how Sentomaru sees Lucci’s attack coming and tries to block it. It’s just that Lucci is too fast for him. Lucci’s speed is nothing compared to Luffy’s gear 5 speed.

I hope the “don” sound effect is supposed to sound like dawn. It would be a cool way to connect Joy Boy to the impending dawn. I think dawn as in a new morning or new change. Luffy’s going to bring that change with a gusto.

I am quite surprised regarding the heights of S Hawk and S Snake. Why am I surprised that they are giants? This is Oda. He loves his giants.

I can’t wait for Kizaru to appear on Egghead Island. It makes me think that we are going to get a second Sabaody Archipelago!

I miss Jack more, Jack was the one of the first guys to make me feel that stuff was going down in the new world everywhere else other than the Straw Hats and allies if only oda would just show other antics of new world pirates and their crew once in a while for like 3 4 chapters like he did with Jack I would be so happy it would make the world feel alive and more active.
Jack was the most Boring thing in this planet

I want to clear the air and be sure to remark that honestly, when I saw Luccy say "My consciousness is fading" (At the time I was reading it), I absolutely did not at all make the connection the previous Luffy vs. Lucci fight (when he got hit with Gear 3), and I totally thought it was just a reference to the power of CoC suppressing Lucci's consciousness.

Were it not for that other poster pointing it out, I would not even have realized.

Though the punch? Yes I remembered that one. It was just too iconic to forget.

Just wanted to make sure I said it -I feared lest I allow room for deception, and I look more sharp than I actually am. I hate receiving credit that I don't deserve, lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kizaru is starting a war with a Yonko, demanding as many as possible ships to Egghead.
I guess we are getting all the units that we saw recently from the nearby base, in Egghead soon.
Maybe even GreenBull joins if he didnt go far away or maybe even Fleet Admiral joins as well.

That brings us to the promised fight for Luffy. In G5 his theme is all White. Named attacks are called White.
Oddly identical to another man's attacks. The same man Luffy promised to fight next time they see each other.
I guess the White Chase gets to show off what he's got to offer when he is at his best!
Is Smokey awakened??! :finally:

I need to get some things out:

We have currently two parties – the Vegapunk/Straw-hat side and the CP0/Seraphim side. Each party has someone who is in command – or better phrased - the strategist here.

With CP0/Seraphim it is obvious who that someone is.

On the Vegapunk/Strawhat side it is not that obvious, because the dual nature of the "leadership" is not really a focus of the story, partly because the importance and panels Oda gifts to the Stellar-body are somewhat outshining the strategist of the party. And that is in my opinion Shaka. You only have to look at how the other Satellites are looking for confirmation and command whenever something has to be decided or even in urgent matters.

And as there is now somewhat of a stalemate, with the Vegapunk/Strawhat-party trapped inside the Lab and CP0/Seraphim-party closing the island off, the latter will most likely come across the Sunny in one way or another. That means if no one will think of it and inform Brook and Zoro beforehand, the two of them will face CP0/Seraphim very soon. If both of them will flee or fight in another matter entirely.

Then there is the matter of Shaka’s whereabout – Because while the Stellar-body is talking about devil fruits, I cannot find Shaka anywhere. He is gone and underway somewhere. He could be going to greet Luffy and his party and accompany them to the Lab. He could try to take back control over the Seraphim. Or he could just go to the Sunny to get Brook and Zoro and lead them to the Lab as well. Or go somewhere else we do not know of, yet. As he represents “Logic”, he will probably go wherever is most logical. But as we still don’t know everything behind the stage’s curtain here, we can only guess.

And I have a very strong feeling that there is a lot behind that curtain! Alone on the side of the government there are many such questions: Why was Kizaru send to Egghead in the first place? Why is Stussy not conveying all information to her coworkers? Why is it that Lucci is disregarding his duty and “leaping without looking” and rushing everything?; If I go to the other side with Vegapunk/Strawhats there too are some questions e.g. Why is Shaka’s posture/gesture and way of speaking very similar to that of Rob Lucci?

The next battle will - in my opinion - be that of a strategical kind: A game of chess we cannot be sure in whose court the ball is now lying.

I currently see both sides being in a rather active position to strike first. However, Bonney will – in my opinion - have a few words with Vegapunk (Stellar) first before they will make any move and said Stellar-body has not really freed the Straw-hats from their boots as of now.

In case the CP0/Seraphim-party is acting before anybody else, I want to see how that happens (Are they using fire again? Or a different method to get everyone out?). I also want to know how CP0 intends to prevent that one of the Vegapunks gets control over the Seraphim again. Because regarding the hierarchy of command – Vegapunk and his Satellites still have a higher level here and theoretically they just have to come out and take control of them (-if Shaka is not already doing so.).

I think the next chapter will have something of “the cat waiting for the mouse to come out of its mouse hole” vibe to it.

I don’t see Kizaru arriving during the next chapter, yet – it would feel too rushed in the plot (for me at least). At the earliest at the end of it, but not before. Sure is, that he will arrive and I wonder who he will bring with him – that could be Smoker, or another character we know from the past, maybe even one of the gorosei.

I don’t know if the cover story is revealing Stussy. If it is her, then she has definitely not aged much. The question arises again if she is actually indeed immortal. In that case: When was she born? Was she alive during the void century? Is she familiar with the technology Vegapunk uses?

Again, I want to mention that Stussy is giving me the creeps. There is something to her character, which I don’t want to put my finger on, yet.

There still are so many hints in the story. But I think it would be too early to interpret them, yet.