Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

The way how Oda/Kaido and King in new chapter hyping up the flying six is really interesting. As I though the numbers where the veterans or Kaido while the flying six beeing most like a new troup. A monster of strong pirates, getting lot of trust from Kaido for their strengt and also he really want to the new power(troup) of his new commanders.

With this I can see Sasaki/Who'Who having bounty range to 700M-1.1B bounty. Kaido didn't see them weaker at all, they probably never fight the calamities and now getting the chance to do it.

Of course the plan will going wrong and Kaido make a new deal with the Flying six should show their strenght against the alliance. In that case I can see Zoro vs Who'Who, Sasaki vs Jinbe and Sanji vs xDrake.

Im really hyped up now, the flying six are really special group with I like a lot and hope we gonna see feats soon.

Bounty prediction:
Sasaki 700-900M
Who'Who 800M-1B

Your guys though about the bounties for the flying six?
Since Beast pirates are savages and have higher inflated bounties

Sasaki and WhoWho may be in the 700s-800s

The way Oda has been hyping flyers... Who Who and Sasaki will face Zoro and Jinbei

King Queen Smoothie will face SNs trio

Would be one helluva start to the raid on Onigashima if Oda gives us a showdown between an All Star & one of the F6 but I think it's very unlikely we get to see the full skill set of any of the calamities just coz I think it's a bit too early for that. Kaidou seems to wanna show off the F6 to Lilin which means that he's confident in their ability to not completely embarrass themselves in front of a calamity so I don't think we'd be seeing a complete stomp. If I were to write this fight with the intention to hype up the F6 without dehyping the calamities, I'd have the said calamity openly state that he'd refrain from using his hax (fire, plague, drought?) abilities as a sort of handicap to the flying six and then have the flying six be able to keep up with said calamity without it, to show his/her worth and then have the calamity be some worth forced to use their hax and in doing so completing dominating the fight.

The purpose of the fight itself is not to hype up "one" member of the Flying Six or establish one above the others imo as that kinda defeats the point of Kaidou wanting to show off the "F6" to Lilin. So I think this fight will be hyping up the flying six as a collective. I mean, the right to challenge a calamity is granted to any one of the F6 that finds Kaidou's son, so this very much looks like a lotto of sorts to me lolz. In other words, the winner of the aforementioned challenge isn't necessarily stronger than the rest of the group. To give a bit of context, you could give Usopp and Zoro the challenge to look for Kaidou's son and Usopp prolly wins but that doesn't mean Usopp is stronger than Zoro, it just means Usopp skillet is more advantageous for the aforementioned task.

Also given the right to challenge a calamity will be granted to the f6 member who finds kaidou's son, I wonder if Oda will be having the F6 effectively play 鬼ごっこ (onigokko - it's similar to "hide and seek"/" playing tag") in the sense that Kaidou's son is hiding and then the F6 are looking for him lolz....I mean there's a very strong oni theme in this arc, and we are on "Onigashima" lolz. Would be friggin hilarious to see the F6 play tag...lolz

Last edited:
So the goal is to find Kaido's son. Not to bring back Kaido's son. What's wrong with that?

Kanjuro also goes to Hiyori instead of Onigashima. Only Gyukimaru or maybe Nekomamushi can save her imo.
Well we don't really know the details yet but given Kaidou wants his son at the banquet, the person that finds him will prolly have to bring him. I mean how do you prove you found him if you don't bring him:zorothink:

The way how Oda/Kaido and King in new chapter hyping up the flying six is really interesting. As I though the numbers where the veterans or Kaido while the flying six beeing most like a new troup. A monster of strong pirates, getting lot of trust from Kaido for their strengt and also he really want to the new power(troup) of his new commanders.

With this I can see Sasaki/Who'Who having bounty range to 700M-1.1B bounty. Kaido didn't see them weaker at all, they probably never fight the calamities and now getting the chance to do it.

Of course the plan will going wrong and Kaido make a new deal with the Flying six should show their strenght against the alliance. In that case I can see Zoro vs Who'Who, Sasaki vs Jinbe and Sanji vs xDrake.

Im really hyped up now, the flying six are really special group with I like a lot and hope we gonna see feats soon.

Bounty prediction:
Sasaki 700-900M
Who'Who 800M-1B

Your guys though about the bounties for the flying six?
Nah too much Oda just wants to show us how wild the BP truly is the intern competition like in mother nature the strong overtakes the weak

I think they all range in 400-500 range like

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
And despite that you let a 8-year-old child being abducted what if Kanjuro is a pedophile gross
Luffy used gear 4 to take down a ship he could use gear 4 and instant catch Kanjuro now Oda will waste some chapters on this matter
Momo is going to be the next shogun and he stood up and made clear, he will deal with it.
Remember at Zuo when luffy told him to be the man he has to be and offered him a partnership, not help?
taking him now from Kanjuros hands would do the opposite, luffy would ignore what he teached Momo. If he wants Momo to be a man, then it is luffy who needs to have trust in him.

Momo is going to be the next shogun and he stood up and made clear, he will deal with it.
Remember at Zuo when luffy told him to be the man he has to be and offered him a partnership, not help?
taking him now from Kanjuros hands would do the opposite, luffy would ignore what he teached Momo. If he wants Momo to be a man, then it is luffy who needs to have trust in him.
Manning up is one thing, being a hinder for the rest of the Alliance is one thing. What if Kaidou uses Momo as a hostage? :pepecafe: Kinnemon and Luffy of all people should know about it the best.:whitepress:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Manning up is one thing, being a hinder for the rest of the Alliance is one thing. What if Kaidou uses Momo as a hostage? :pepecafe: Kinnemon and Luffy of all people should know about it the best.:whitepress:
kaido uses Momo as hostage would be clearly a advantage to be honest. Kaido could be chilling on his upper hand while the alliance can plan a straight attack, without needing to care about Momo, as long as Hax D. Law is around.

Yeah but the abduction could be handled better I have nothing against this idea just the way Oda handled you litterally have 5400 men
Sanji, Luffy, Law and Robin also Ussop and Nami there were in perfect position

Also teaching Momo can also be in a different way anyway I dont have anything against the abduction just that he could easily slipped away is what it bothers me

Status
Not open for further replies.