Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oda basically wants to weaken Kaido’s forces so Luffy and co. have a chance. Plot convenience is getting crazy already and we haven’t even reached Kaidos mansion.

Im not gonna lie though I would be interested in seeing how the flying six do against the Calamities. I’m hoping both sides don’t suffer big injuries because I do want the SH’s to have some what fair fights. Not too keen on seeing Zoro, Sanji and Queen fight already injured and tired calamities.

J

Jo_Ndule

I won't be able to provide more spoilers
Basing on the latest spoilers where the Flying 6 can challenge any of the All-stars and replace them if they beat them. So it's possible in the past they lost to King and that's why they weren't promoted etc.
If they lost to King, king wouldnt be needing Kaido name to make them submissive.

Also if who who/Sasaki is above quwen then they are automatically equal or above King

So Oda basically wants to weaken Kaido’s forces so Luffy and co. have a chance. Plot convenience is getting crazy already and we haven’t even reached Kaidos mansion.

Im not gonna lie though I would be interested in seeing how the flying six do against the Calamities. I’m hoping both sides don’t suffer big injuries because I do want the SH’s to have some what fair fights. Not too keen on seeing Zoro, Sanji and Queen fight already injured and tired calamities.
That statement is just... ridiculous

It would be interesting if the Tobi Roppo (except Drake) were defeated by the alliance and then Jinbe (disguised as Sasaki), Zoro (WsW), Sanji (Page One), Robin (Black Maria) and Nami (Ulti) went to the party and started fighting Queen, Jack and King in front of Kaido and Big Mom without them having any clue about their identity :milaugh:

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Lets see what devil fruits the other members of the flying 6 have. I personally think that Pero and Oven will be stronger. Zoan devil fruits are too straight forward and lack utility. For example, Oven heats can likely move past whatever durability these guys have unless they're packing some very high Coa. People already down playing the Big Mom Pirates are underestimating them. All Kaido has is Zoans. The only hax he has on his side are Apoo and Hawkins. BMP are full of bullshit hax devil fruits so I think her pirate crew will be superior on an overall scale. Consider that non veterans have hax devil fruits and strange abilities that may or may not be devil fruits.

- Strawhats and Kidd Pirates start infiltrating Kaidos Mansion
- Once the Flying Six manage to find Kaidos son, they get the chance to challenge the calamities.
- The challenge is supposed to be demonstrated in front of Big Mom. That is the reason why Kaido gathered them to meet big mom.
- Kaido wants to show strength of flying six to big mom
- If one of Flying Six win against the calamities, they can replace the respective All-Star
- We see Big Mom in her Kimono as she joins Kaido on the festival
- The numbers have a gift prepared for Kaido (it is stated that its something important)
- Kanjuro is flying towards Hiyori instead of Onigashima

Source 5ch

I’m not sure about this but it seems right.
EH !!! :chopoff:
5ch !!!!
キングはフライドシックスにカイドウの息子を見つけるとすぐに、ゲストビッグママのためにオールスターズに対してフライングシックスのパワーのデモンストレーションを行います。
偶然にフライングシックスのいずれかが勝った場合、彼らはオールスターを置き換えることができます
麦わら帽子と子供海賊団がカイドウマンションに侵入するための別の道を決める
貫十郎は鬼ヶ島ではなくひよりに向かって飛んでいる
ビッグママがカイドウに加わり、デモを開始する
数字への道を示す贈り物とその前にいる大男が海道に向かう姿
これは何か重要な老人である方がいいと言って
:usoprice:

J

Jo_Ndule

If Oda wanted to tell us Calamities are clearly special and clearly above Flyers
He would have give them better fruits instead of Ancient Zoans as flyers have too.

WBP : Oda set apart Marco Ace Jozu
Even tho Vista is close to them, those 3 had better powers on top of haki : Marco has Mythical zoan , Ace had a Logia fruit & Jozu is a diamond man.

RHP : The top 3 are clearly set apart from the rest .

SC : Oda gave SCs better combat fruits + haki, Cracker is one man army, Smoothie can grow big...Kata was even set higher by making him logialike via his special Paramecia fruit.

With Beast pirates :
Only Kaido and Orochi have mythical fruits
Oda didnt even deem King/Queen the privikige to have mythical fruit
Oda has been hyped flyers more than calamities (except Jack)
The fact Kaido wanna show their strength to BM, and even seems them worthy to challenge calamities, if they were all gonna lose then Oda woildnt write this .
One of the calamities is gonna be demoted...either Kidd and Luffy ruin the match and defeat Queen/King or Queen loses to Sasaki + Who Who, Kaido promotes one of them

The Gap between King & Queen with Jack is slim , the gap between calamities and Sasaki/WhoWho isnt that big :
If King is 100
Queen 98
Jack 95
Sasaki 90
WhoWho 89
Drake 89
Black Maria 83
P1 81
Ulti 80

The way how Oda/Kaido and King in new chapter hyping up the flying six is really interesting. As I though the numbers where the veterans or Kaido while the flying six beeing most like a new troup. A monster of strong pirates, getting lot of trust from Kaido for their strengt and also he really want to the new power(troup) of his new commanders.

With this I can see Sasaki/Who'Who having bounty range to 700M-1.1B bounty. Kaido didn't see them weaker at all, they probably never fight the calamities and now getting the chance to do it.

Of course the plan will going wrong and Kaido make a new deal with the Flying six should show their strenght against the alliance. In that case I can see Zoro vs Who'Who, Sasaki vs Jinbe and Sanji vs xDrake.

Im really hyped up now, the flying six are really special group with I like a lot and hope we gonna see feats soon.

Bounty prediction:
Sasaki 700-900M
Who'Who 800M-1B

Your guys though about the bounties for the flying six?

Status
Not open for further replies.