Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These spoilers are unbelievably early. I'm just going to dump my thoughts since I probably won't have any for the rest of the week.

It's a very interesting dynamic that Kaido has a crew so hungry to ascend the ladder. Blackbeard has 10 captains, Whitebeard has 16 commanders, so it's really way too many spots to see intense competition like this. But the BP only have three All-Stars up for grabs. The Big Mom pirates do too but they are family and generally the Veterans are very old. You can't really imagine Oven or Perospero being so eager to take over Snack's position since Snack is a 25 year old guy while these guys have had twice his lifetime to take over his post. With Peros having a higher bounty than Snack, he may have already been in those shoes.

These guys are a pack of animals fighting for their place in the hierarchy. A younger crew with a lot more energy. For that reason, I expect they're all Zoans. Because Oda made a design choice to give both the All-Stars and the Tobi Roppo the Ancient Zoan powers, the gap between them is smaller than it appears. Page One could have easily been a regular Zoan to mark a clear line between the ranks as there is between Kaido and the calamities.

This exchange really solidified it. Tobi Roppo gather for the first time in who knows how long, probably since the last Fire Festival, and their topic of interest is who is getting promoted. Sasaki assumed Page One is dropping out because he humiliated himself (resulting in Ulti's WHAT?!) and asks Drake to do the same. He's taking about his membership in the Tobi Roppo, saying "I have no interest" isn't good enough. Why are you even a Tobi Roppo if you aren't interested in getting promoted? That's the entire reason this club exists. Just go back to being a regular Headliner, Drake. Page One still has high hopes for himself.

Fascinating that Who's Who and Sasaki had their own crews back in the day. They are much less willing to bend the knee. We know Yonkos absorb or ally with subordinate New World pirates, but it must be very rare to get such powerful recruits like those two. They must have been super rookies back in their day. Because of that, inflated bounties above 600 million should be expected. You can't really argue they stay home all day like Oven or Daifuku, who have no real interest in making names for themselves. They all look so young too, a match for 28 year old Jack. Certainly absent in Wano 20 years ago. Kaido wants to show them off since Big Mom has likely never even heard of these recent additions.
im agree with you But Snack is 30 YO
BP high Ranks are all animal (Kaido Him Self is Zoan user and it seems that he isn't Even Human AllStars are Ancient Zoan also Jack and King arn't Human, F6s are Probably All Ancient Zoan or Some Ancient and Some Normal Zoan - Numbers are Gigantic Monsters - Most of Headliners And Gifters are Smile User)

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Holy sh** so we're about to see an all out fight Calamity Vs F6?
If Kaido wants to show BM their strength it means that this guys are crazy strong if Kaido thinks he can they pull off a fight against one of the calamities.....and judging by their last conversation we're about to see Queen in action :hohoho:
Hope they tells us how it works, if it's all the F6 against one Calamity or one Calamity have to face all the F6 One at the time? Or just some of the F6 Who wants to do it...... looking forward man

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Holy sh** so we're about to see an all out fight Calamity Vs F6?
If Kaido wants to show BM their strength it means that this guys are crazy strong if Kaido thinks he can they pull off a fight against one of the calamities.....and judging by their last conversation we're about to see Queen in action :hohoho:
Hope they tells us how it works, if it's all the F6 against one Calamity or one Calamity have to face all the F6 One at the time? Or just some of the F6 Who wants to do it...... looking forward man
I think its whoever out of the 6 brings kaidos son gets to choose which allstar they can challenge.

Kaidou wants BM to see Tobbi Roppo fight, that means he feels confident in em and wants to show BM, how besides Calamities he still have power punches in his crew. Could also be maybe use em as entertainment. A fight in festival serves Beast Pirates theme good.

Queen is Funky like always , :myman:
Giving no shit to Tobbi Roppo and calling em jokesters:queenhear:, despite knowing they would most likely target him for that. :queenmoji:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Some nice hype for the F6, particularly Sasaki and Who's Who. The fact they aren't just typical subordinates and are actually captains subjugated by Kaido makes them more interesting for trying to climb the ranks, a way to reclaim some lost glory, and cements what the Beast Pirates are as a crew even further. It's survival of the fittest. Only the strong can stand at the top. There's no loyalty, no love, only power and fear sway their actions.

Clashes perfectly with Oden's and his Scabbard's story. As well as Luffy's and the Strawhats.

So one of the F6 found Kaido's son, the chances of him being a kid or at least not much of a fighter are increasing.

So the reason why Kaido summoned the F6 was to have them fight a Calamity and show their power to Big Mom in the hope of impressing her. I have however the feeling that Big Mom may not be that impressed by the F6 or that the match may be cut short by the alliance once they start to fight.

Still no sign of the Charlotte children, the fact they haven't arrived yet may be another factor that might cause the alliance's plan to fall apart as they could arrive at the worst moment possible for the supernovas and the samurais.

As for the battle between one of the All-Stars and the F6 I expect it to be mostly off-screen like many of the fights that happened in this arc.

So one of the F6 found Kaido's son, the chances of him being a kid or at least not much of a fighter are increasing.

So the reason why Kaido summoned the F6 was to have them fight a Calamity and show their power to Big Mom in the hope of impressing her. I have however the feeling that Big Mom may not be that impressed by the F6 or that the match may be cut short by the alliance once they start to fight.

Still no sign of the Charlotte children, the fact they haven't arrived yet may be another factor that might cause the alliance's plan to fall apart as they could arrive at the worst moment possible for the supernovas and the samurais.

As for the battle between one of the All-Stars and the F6 I expect it to be mostly off-screen like many of the fights that happened in this arc.
they are in Onigashima Queen Called Them in Previous Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.