[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
- [Passive - Immense Stamina] - Tatara is proud of his immense stamina when fighting and the accuracy of his calculations as well. Tatara needs an extra vote to get lynched.

1) Votes are affected in this game.

- [Active - Slaughter] - In Order to use this ability your mafia team has to refrain from using their mafia kill. You will choose one of your teammates to guard, and rampages anyone who visits them (kills everyone). [1-shot]

- [Active - Distract] - Each night, Tatara may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase (if any).

- [Active - Whispers] - Each day phase, he may send a private message to a player through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one message back.

2) This is most helpful, that means we can't trust messages received during night phase, they can be from allies or enemies.
Since the Mafia can talk with each other anyway, it was there to let em influence us townies or SK. And one of us could also have similar ability.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Aogiri Tree

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Told you all.....:kayneshrug:
Is this another TMI based read or how did you back up him being town?
@bold part is right, and yet you still pushed Don case a little too much i feel, bt again voted for neither.
Why is that my guy? you were being vocally strong to lynch Don, bt didn't even do the lynching yourself?

I am also waiting for questions i put to you before.

A Mafia would know Celestia wasn't scum, and would they still use this reasoning to paint another one scum? I doubt so.

Can any player confirm if Playa meta style is matching previous townie game? Especially his reaction to me pushing him bit? That felt unusual to me.

Other than that he is clear for me, he is most likely a townie.
playa interacted with me and it was quite towny imho

Yo Tan Wa is town too

My sus is on Reborn for now.

Can someone explain me Yo Tan Wa vs Kiwi?
@Kiwipom

Pinning in imo posts, so others won't have to flip pages.
There is one more thing he said which is important to highlight

Scums are hidden in Players who voted other than Celestia and who didn't vote at all.
why?
because you led the vote against celestia
and your decision could have possibly cost us
follow reborn's way or no way huh
you seem to rule with an iron fist here. its time we start questioning your motives as well.
People who voted for Celestia are not sus for you ?
Quite an aggresive and panicking reaction you have here lol

when did I say follow my way. Quote a post of mine.

Sure go ahead. Question my motives. I am open to all questions.

Huh?

I said what drago said.....

This is my read on the matter
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE what were you actually thinking when you jumped gun on Reborn before properly readin his post. You reply doesn't match at all to his post. I would want to hear you, before i give my reading on you.

I am not suspicious of people who voted celestia
I said we should start questioning your motives cause they are clearly flawed
to pin sus on only those who didnt vote on who you voted for .
dont misconstrue what I said. the quote is there.
initial reaction was an ok mate
my problem comes with your assumption and not considering the other possibility cause you clearly voted for celestia.
at this point I am ok with whatever yall decide. wouldnt want to spew bs or contribute nothing again.
Lanji first your reply doesn't match with Reborn at all, i am assuming you jumped gun on Reborn with bit opportunity you could find and hence didn't read the post carefully. It goes in with the logic that "people hear what they wnat to hear at times". So either you had strong sus on Reborn or it was reactn since you were being targeted. I feel the latter and you also accept it in one of the posts.
To fit in with town and go with the popular opinion and at the same time get rid of a townie yes.

"This doesn't amount to that all who didn't vote ces are scum. There would be twonie among them and we have to ensure that we catch scums from among them. So there was no need for you and don da to counter sus in return."
dont think you are sus and am not placing my vote on anyone for a reaction.
questioning your motives is what I said an in that context its why you highlighted people who missed the vote.
you clearly have more experience in how scum think, I have not been a scum in these first three games I have played so I might have a limited view.
Your opinion seems acceptable to me, bt your reactn doesn't.

Yeah me too, i think Lanji is more suspicious. He made one post trying to support TAC, but disappeared later. And in TAC's final post, he tried to seperate himself from him, which suggest to me that Lanji is most likely scum too
I think this post is enough to convince me, Tac for some reason was acting kind on me, included me in his Townie list and no reaction to me underestimating him, even tho that was rude comment from me on him.
While separating himself from Lanji, another user who tried defending him. The reasoning match imo.
You defended TAC first, then TAC tried to distance from you.
So Repeating opinions. Are we? xD

I hope i am wrong bout you, you bring some good points, jokes aside.

Is this another TMI based read or how did you back up him being town?

playa interacted with me and it was quite towny imho

Yo Tan Wa is town too

My sus is on Reborn for now.

Can someone explain me Yo Tan Wa vs Kiwi?
@Kiwipom
Are you going to give any reasons? Or not.

You are theorist na, logically you should be good on this game and with words. Bt i dont see not much help from you here, why is that?

Sorry for the silence, I've been rather busy with work.
That's an interesting point you brought up.

If I remembered well then you said the same thing in last game.

If player A sus player B and if player B in return sus player A, then as per you player B behavior is scummy right?

However, Bogard sus tac and pushed his case real hard and in return tac sus Bogard. But, you placed tac as townie and you weren't sure of bogard. Why you not seeing tac as sus just like you are seeing NW as sus?
Well most of that I would say is rendered moot by the fact that TAC flipped scum. My guess is Bogard found out about him Night 0.

As with most things there are qualifiers. Tac's sus of Bogard was a lot more organic. If you look at his posts he took a while to start saying he sussed Bogard.

Contrast this to Neutral who was very quick to jump to sussing me. Not only that but he started sussing people who sussed him for my interaction with him. Lastly he kept quoting people who agreed with me being sus when he himself was questioned. You should fight your own battles instead of saying 'x persons think Sera is sus' as if that exonerates you.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sorry for the silence, I've been rather busy with work.

Well most of that I would say is rendered moot by the fact that TAC flipped scum. My guess is Bogard found out about him Night 0.

As with most things there are qualifiers. Tac's sus of Bogard was a lot more organic. If you look at his posts he took a while to start saying he sussed Bogard.

Contrast this to Neutral who was very quick to jump to sussing me. Not only that but he started sussing people who sussed him for my interaction with him. Lastly he kept quoting people who agreed with me being sus when he himself was questioned. You should fight your own battles instead of saying 'x persons think Sera is sus' as if that exonerates you.
Because you accused me of lying that was why I sus you.

I already explained why I sus Celestia. She flip flop from HA001 bein neutral to HA001 being bad.

I already explained why I sus TAC. He said he read OP but he missed 48 hours part.

What's wrong with asking other players opinion? Are you afraid more people will sus you?

You still haven't answered your inconsistency:
1. You said Bogard pushed a bit far with his lynch on TAC yet you did the same.
2. You said sus you back after you sus me makes me scum but you defended TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus him first.

Both of your inconsistencies are from you defending TAC who is mafia so I am right to sus TAC and you.

@Reborn the Mislynch on Celestia is the exact reason I was mainly willing to Lynch @Don DaSlayer. If we considered the possibility that our Scum read was actually Town, then the player for whom I would regret mislynching the least is @Don DaSlayer.

So now we know that Mafia has a Janitor and that there are at least Two Killers. TAC was probably killed by the Serial Killer/other Mafia faction. Vigilantes usually do not act on Night 1.

Bogard was super insistent on Scum reading TAC yesterday. Either Bogard knew TAC was Scum for reasons he didn't disclose, or he was implementing extreme distancing measures. His case against TAC was incredibly bad. Bogard couldn't have known TAC would die tonight unless he's the SK, but there's no way the SK would know who is Scum. I think it's more likely Bogard knew TAC was Scum for undiclosable reasons than that Bogard himself was a member of Aogiri Tree.

Last game phase @Seraphoenix and @TheAncientCenturion made very strong defences of @Celestia. Seraphoenix's defence in particular struck me as bad as it was a WIFOM defense. I thought that perhaps they might have been Scum buddies, but considering that Celestia flipped Town and TAC Scum, perhaps as Scum they knew she wasn't Town. I don't have a strong Scum read on Sera, but let's keep this in mind.

I'm not going to be very active going forward. Spoilers are out currently, and they would command a lot more of my attention. The pace at work has also picked up, so I will need to deal with that.
This is a really weak case. Tell me exactly how it's a WIFOM defense? What I said was the most likely conclusion and I was proven right. I even said that her not jumping to Bogard vs TAC as automatically town vs town was a good thing. This turned out to be true. I thought the same though I thought Bogard was sus instead of TAC. We should be looking at the people on the wagon. It looked like an opportunistic lynch.

Previous phase you made a nice post explaining what my contention with Neutral was and now I'm sus for not being a sheep?

Because you accused me of lying that was why I sus you.

I already explained why I sus Celestia. She flip flop from HA001 bein neutral to HA001 being bad.

I already explained why I sus TAC. He said he read OP but he missed 48 hours part.

What's wrong with asking other players opinion? Are you afraid more people will sus you?

You still haven't answered your inconsistency:
1. You said Bogard pushed a bit far with his lynch on TAC yet you did the same.
2. You said sus you back after you sus me makes me scum but you defended TAC who sus Bogard after Bogard sus him first.

Both of your inconsistencies are from you defending TAC who is mafia so I am right to sus TAC and you.
You are likely scum. I am done talking to you because you are brick wall. I don't know if it a language thing or if you are deliberately obtuse but communicating with you is a pain.

We may want to more closely examine those who voted outside of Celestia yesterday.
The group Drago is referring to is:

Of the above group, I think I'm most suspicious of @Seraphoenix and @playa4321. I would probably cast my vote for one of them. Sera looks more suspicious currently because of his interactions with TAC and Celestia, but I would need to read this day phase before catching.

I haven't really read new posts since yesterday, I just searched for my name to find who quoted or mentioned me. I will try to slowly catch up over the course of the day, but considering I'll be working until Night Phase, I may not catch up until then. Not voting anyone now as I have no solid reads.
I think you are trying to take advantage of the fact that I've been inactive to try and build a wagon on me.

We should look at those who didn't vote for the townie instead of those who did???:milaugh:

N

NeutralWatcher

You are likely scum. I am done talking to you because you are brick wall. I don't know if it a language thing or if you are deliberately obtuse but communicating with you is a pain.
I am free to open debate. When both Celestia and TAC both sus me I asked them the reason why. Same with Yo Tan Wa. You on the other hand haven't answered about your inconsistencies.

You haven't answered Reborn who said about you who said said Bogard pushed a bit too far with his lynch on TAC yet you did the same thing to me.

[QUOTE="NeutralWatcher, post: 375257, member: 619"
You haven't answered Reborn who said about you who said said Bogard pushed a bit too far with his lynch on TAC yet you did the same thing to me.[/QUOTE]
Scroll up before you start spreading more lies.

N

NeutralWatcher

People like Jew already said that they don't believe I was sus after reading what I actually said. If someone else is still on that wagon then that's their own ineptitude tbh. My initial comments were very clear.
Yoru comments weren't clear. You accused me of lying for asking you why are you thinking I sus Bogard?

My answer was a logical deduction to your comment about me

N

NeutralWatcher

[QUOTE="NeutralWatcher, post: 375257, member: 619"
You haven't answered Reborn who said about you who said said Bogard pushed a bit too far with his lynch on TAC yet you did the same thing to me.
Scroll up before you start spreading more lies.[/QUOTE]
List me what lies did I do and quote my lies

Status
Not open for further replies.