Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
It was used during the day, the only writeup that mentions preventing abilities from coming through is one where Megumin is shown to be stopping abilities. As you claimed that no Witch was scum, then let's hear the complling evidence you have as to why that is, given this.
Does burning abilities automatically mean that the ability used is scum? Maybe it was unintended colleteral damage.
Also you exactly know that there is no proof for all witches to be town. It is just more probable because all flipped witches are town and they share an Omegakill when they link up together. If you read the roles that flipped you could have come to the same conclusion, yet you are jumpy on the last witch being scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hell Mouth

Red Mafia tried to superkil ??? but it failed

Purple Mafia tried to kill ??? but it failed

Milim Nava tried to kill ???, which got upgraded to a superkill due to claiming but it failed

has tried to kill ??? but it failed

has tried to kill ??? but it failed

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜ .̵̧̌͐͊͜ has tried to kill ??? but it failed

Ai Enma has used Hell Mouth on ???

Ai Enma has used Demon Stare on ???

Kanade Tachibana uses Blessing on ???

Kanade Tachibana activates Heaven's Authority to use Torrent on ???

Kanade Tachibana uses Angel of Light on ???

Nao Tomori has chosen a race ability

Nao Tomori uses Footage on ???

Rem uses Glacial incantation on ???

Jibril activated Kein-Eintrag

Milim Nava activated Aether on ???

Mio Naruse activated Gravity Barrier on ???

Mio Naruse activated Flight

Mio Naruse activated Hellfire on ???

Fear Kubrick uses Candle of Agony on ???

Fear Kubrick uses Centuries of Torture on ???

Fear Kubrick uses a Hatchet of Lingshi on ???

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜ .̵̧̌͐͊͜ has activated Conjure

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜ .̵̧̌͐͊͜ has used Conjure on ???

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜ has used Delusions on 3 previous WUs

Emilia uses ???

Emilia activated Engulfing Darkness

DP 3 has started

You have ~48h to discuss

i havent seen this much jobbing in a single writeup :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

this is even more than the scum island eren yeager WU 8 kills with 6 of them failing in weebs

okay back to dead sorry ali <3

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Does burning abilities automatically mean that the ability used is scum? Maybe it was unintended colleteral damage.
Also you exactly know that there is no proof for all witches to be town. It is just more probable because all flipped witches are town and they share an Omegakill when they link up together. If you read the roles that flipped you could have come to the same conclusion, yet you are jumpy on the last witch being scum.
Okay, you're not really engaged or reading this game so let me cut to the chase. For the day investigation to have failed and Megumin to have been the one to do it, they must have made a deliberate choice to block it. Anti-Town. I have read all the flips, I do not have the patience to put up with your condescending shit given that your slot has been useless so far. Ruby was Earth, Louise was anything, Roxy was water, Urara is probably Lightning, making Megumin Fire. What I need from Megumin is either an explanation as to why they would stop a flavour investigations on Charlie from going through, or confirmation that they did not burn anything like that.

Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines/Nessos

There is the immediate PoE to focus on, please use your abilities to help thin that out (don't worry about Rottkins unless it's a kill), then maybe we can proceed with you as town to join Melkor and myself and we can start to come back into this thing. Town are FAR behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.