Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Okay, you're not really engaged or reading this game so let me cut to the chase. For the day investigation to have failed and Megumin to have been the one to do it, they must have made a deliberate choice to block it. Anti-Town. I have read all the flips, I do not have the patience to put up with your condescending shit given that your slot has been useless so far. Ruby was Earth, Louise was anything, Roxy was water, Urara is probably Lightning, making Megumin Fire. What I need from Megumin is either an explanation as to why they would stop a flavour investigations on Charlie from going through, or confirmation that they did not burn anything like that.

Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines/Nessos

There is the immediate PoE to focus on, please use your abilities to help thin that out (don't worry about Rottkins unless it's a kill), then maybe we can proceed with you as town to join Melkor and myself and we can start to come back into this thing. Town are FAR behind.
what condescending shit are you talking about? I am town and I am making a point since it is the dayphase and this is towns phase to dominate and make points that everyone can agree on. Doesn't help me to figure out your slot and why are you fishing for a townies ability and how it works?

AL sama

Red Haired
I have no reason to assume Gambit is town, he is barely playing. You wre asked if you know who Rem was and you tried to say you didn't, so not a good start from you. Half the game is inactive so we are using information where we can, if scum wants to kill Gambit I am fine with it.
no my boy no I said that to flower to get reactions and your was the strongest

you've no reason to assume so lets give scum free info right ratchet??

what logic is this dude??

Do you have mech info which makes you think this?
nope

It's just a theory

Read the posts from the post I quoted

It was discussed that you already had 2 kills, and that you're close to finishing your wincon, so the logic behind it is someone trying to prevent kills from you
I feel like that's a safe assumption to make, given the evidence

So someone or several feel threatened (by me too, apparently, which is lmao)

This is also why being so transparent even as a non-hostile can lead to making it harder to use kills on those suspected, since we're all giving them the benefit of a very specific plan

Hence why I proposed going with 3 execution targets, but you choosing which one silently so they don't know your next move
If they're role blocking you specifically, it's a different story, we can talk tactic if that happens

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what condescending shit are you talking about? I am town and I am making a point since it is the dayphase and this is towns phase to dominate and make points that everyone can agree on. Doesn't help me to figure out your slot and why are you fishing for a townies ability and how it works?
I'm not interested in you figuring out my slot, I'm pretty much consensus town for a reason. I'm not here to spoonfeed you or catch you up, Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines are the immediate PoE right now. If you think I'm just lying about that then you're not really thinking at all.

Ratchet

no my boy no I said that to flower to get reactions and your was the strongest

you've no reason to assume so lets give scum free info right ratchet??

what logic is this dude??
You're not thinking very much. Gambit is in the second tier poe and is a hard inactive, and given the poor activity we are putting out a lot of information so as to turn the game around. So far it is working, D2 we got scum caught and we have at least two more lined up. Spare me any more of this, if you have harmful abilities use them on Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I'm not interested in you figuring out my slot, I'm pretty much consensus town for a reason. I'm not here to spoonfeed you or catch you up, Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines are the immediate PoE right now. If you think I'm just lying about that then you're not really thinking at all.
Idc about the PoE you serve. It is still about the witch thing. I brought argumentation for why Megumin is town and on our side.
Your argumentation is just mech-mess, my argumentation is algorythm and the fact that town had the choice to utilize the witches Omega kill.
My point is that your scum read is wrong and I want you to see my point and go with flavour here. Else you have a misread in your PoE and I can't let possible fellow townies have a misread in their PoE. This is my way to test you now.

You're not thinking very much. Gambit is in the second tier poe and is a hard inactive, and given the poor activity we are putting out a lot of information so as to turn the game around. So far it is working, D2 we got scum caught and we have at least two more lined up. Spare me any more of this, if you have harmful abilities use them on Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines.
Wait until my action processes before throwing anything at Dnine. It‘s a RPS omegakill.

Curse - Each time a player uses an ability a counter will be placed on them. Upon reaching 3 counters the curse will activate and the next submitted action will be nullified, losing the x-shot, if appliable. Lasts until the curse activates. Player will not be notified of this status.

Bleed - Player will be limited to activate only 2 abilities this phase. If the user has performed abilities prior to being afflicted with this status effect, the limit still applies. Example: User has used 2 abilities prior to Bleed, then it cannot perform any more abilities for the phase. If applied in the NP, only the first 2 submitted actions will go through, in accordance to the order that the actions were submitted. Player will be notified of this status.

Phobia - Players with this status effect will have their abilities fail on players of the same race as the one who afflicted the player with this status effect. Last for a cycle. Player will be notified of this status but not the specific race.

Confusion - The player's next target will be randomized. Player will not be notified of this status.
hmmm

Ratchet

Idc about the PoE you serve. It is still about the witch thing. I brought argumentation for why Megumin is town and on our side.
Your argumentation is just mech-mess, my argumentation is algorythm and the fact that town had the choice to utilize the witches Omega kill.
My point is that your scum read is wrong and I want you to see my point and go with flavour here. Else you have a misread in your PoE and I can't let possible fellow townies have a misread in their PoE. This is my way to test you now.
You should care, because this is informed by both flavour and mech, yes. Three of the witches were dead by the end of N1.

Status
Not open for further replies.