Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If someone stopped all the kills via action there would be a writeup made to note this. Moreover, if scum stopped them, then they wouldn't bother using factional kills. Ergo, we can assume that the factional kills failing is independent of the rest of the kills failing.

Now I am side-eyeing the focus on this because scum have consistently failed factional kills so far (3 out of 4) so I imagine at this point they are growing concerned as to why that may be.

We can deduce why Gambit survived easily enough.
We don't know the faction kill targets, so they're a wash. I believe I was one of them, but I do not know for sure.
I know a kill failed on Kurozumi. That's a ???, which is why we got a claim, which he botched. He's scum.
We don't know why the Destroya kill failed. He might be scum too.

There is 6.

what do you theorize?
and i likely missed a shit ton skim reading, do you think maybe you have a status effect preventing your action from coming through?
or do you think it's more likely a scum member blocking your action?
I theorize it was done by Emilia who targetted me before as well with Engulfing Darkness which is an ability absorption.

Emilia is also written in purple, so prob Purple GF.

WUs don't actuarlly necessarily check out, since they can just be used as a way to skirt lie detecting

It's also extremely easy and convenient Charlie's admittance just so happens to have no role name attached

this

though i think there were some kills that mightve been mixed in with the main counter

the question is, why?
it doesn't make you look good, obviously

im getting the vibe this game has some players that when roll scum, are really good at misdirection using mechanics and social pressure

or we are neglected by inactive scum letting us quarrel, leaning toward the latter
which kinds helps narrow down some things for me
maybe it's prof's skill? like GA stops all kills from happening to keep his 3 safe

@Dr_Professor83
?

Charlie - Town*
Ratchet - Town
Gambit - Town
Flower - Indie
Dr_Professor83 - Indie
DoctorIndigo - Town
Pot Goblin - Town
Dnineboby - Scum
Lord Melkor - Town
Nessos - Town
Rottkins - Scum
Destroya - Scum
Kurozumi Seven7 - Scum
Dr. Watson - Scum
Rej - Town*
Xlaw - Town*

Assuming Indigo is Town, we are looking at about 5 scum left. The asterisks are the most tenuous of the town reads. This means we should be left with a holistic PoE of

Charlie*/Dnines/Rottkins/Destroya/Kurozumi/Watson/Rej*/Xlaw*

This is the group we need to confirm.

@Dr_Professor83 I need to know if any of your protection targets are in there. Given that Rottkins is probably not going to show up, I do have good reason to ask for his claim. I will divulge if he hasn't shown up by tomorrow.
In the bolded? Nah.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
WUs don't actuarlly necessarily check out, since they can just be used as a way to skirt lie detecting

It's also extremely easy and convenient Charlie's admittance just so happens to have no role name attached
Well there are a few things working for him here.

Firstly, if he were creating fake writeups, it would serve him well to attach a character to him. I do not believe SukaSuka is an anime well known enough to be a go to fake claim. The character that shows up forgetting their memories has an indentity crisis, which makes his claiming restriction make sense. Furthermore, my flavour cop on him vanished. I believed that to be due to Megumin, but if Megumin did not do so, then the investigation just point blank failed. Which makes sense for the character, again. The character is probably unlynchable and unkillabile and all abilities against them fail for 3 cycles. After which, either his role changes (and maybe alignment) or he just dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.