Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does burning abilities automatically mean that the ability used is scum? Maybe it was unintended colleteral damage.
Also you exactly know that there is no proof for all witches to be town. It is just more probable because all flipped witches are town and they share an Omegakill when they link up together. If you read the roles that flipped you could have come to the same conclusion, yet you are jumpy on the last witch being scum.
If there a scum witch (likely not more than one considering the setup) i think that the would not be involved in the shared omegakill.

Okay, you're not really engaged or reading this game so let me cut to the chase. For the day investigation to have failed and Megumin to have been the one to do it, they must have made a deliberate choice to block it. Anti-Town. I have read all the flips, I do not have the patience to put up with your condescending shit given that your slot has been useless so far. Ruby was Earth, Louise was anything, Roxy was water, Urara is probably Lightning, making Megumin Fire. What I need from Megumin is either an explanation as to why they would stop a flavour investigations on Charlie from going through, or confirmation that they did not burn anything like that.

Rottkins/Kurozumi/Dnines/Nessos

There is the immediate PoE to focus on, please use your abilities to help thin that out (don't worry about Rottkins unless it's a kill), then maybe we can proceed with you as town to join Melkor and myself and we can start to come back into this thing. Town are FAR behind.
I was unofortunately blocked during the night but let me see what i can do now with abilities.

Nessos sussed on me day 1 and now he is nowhere to be seen.

Also

I understand the usual "so how's being scum treating ya" responses, they're typical for town or scum to use to get a reaction

But the last bit is really making me scratch my goddamn head (it's from Veep btw and you need to watch it)

If I wore a Cruella De Vil avatar, do you think that I suddenly start kidnapping and stomping puppies to death with my high heels?
What purpose does THIS question serve? You're better at questioning than whatever the fuck this even is from you
It was a joke, Dr Watson.

Hohohohoho ~ ♡

Hello players. Kotori here.

It's almost Christmas time. To rest, enjoy time with your loved ones and spend your hard earned money in gifts.

As everyone will probably be busy on Christmas I'm here to ask for your opinion on if we do a break from the game or not.

Options:

1- This DP runs its full course (48h) and then we get a 48h NP for it to start Monday.
2- This DP goes for 24h, and we make a pause and the rest of the DP starts next Monday.
3- Pause is for the weak. We go and continue playing normally.

A poll has been added

I voted for option 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.