Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Why Vegapunk still does not aknowledge Sanji? The only option is that Oda is taking his time, and finally Vegapunk will recognize Sanji on the Sunny when all the crew is long gone from egghead.
Means the MADS girl isnt Sora but someone else.

Idk how to feel but if Vegapunk doesnt know Sanji's origin, means Oda still hiding Sanji's mystery in the future and i hope it will be a big reveal

Sun God Nika appearance is All White, and Sanji's epithet is Black Leg :quest::quest::quest::quest: @YASER
Two sides of the same coin :pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

Means the MADS girl isnt Sora but someone else.

Idk how to feel but if Vegapunk doesnt know Sanji's origin, means Oda still hiding Sanji's mystery in the future and i hope it will be a big reveal
I think she is sora because how sora knew that the drug she took will counteract the effects of the surgery

or maybe she is Stussy
Stussy and sora are sisters and she told her about the drug :crazwhat:

or friends

Last edited:
I don't know how to ask this without sounding slightly offensive.. but I keep noticing it and I got to know if I'm the only one..

Do the movie directors have an agenda? Despite Twit fans and such we all know Sanji is literally the other side of the scale from being gay. But whereas the manga and anime has him in normal, cool outfits, sometimes pink but not over doing it. The movies have ... made him more and more fruity by each one, the recent RED being the biggest clear indication. Like the outfit, okay it screams metrosexual but can live with it. But then they made him cheerlead with the U being literally Bon Clay's Okama Kenpo pose, a pose of an art he adamantly refused to learn.

And it's not even just the outfits pushing him to that. Then we had that scene everyone tries to use to call him a pedo these days.

Are the movie directors pushing their own views onto the character since they don't have to follow the manga those times?
japan think sanji is a uke and zosan is biggest ship in japan

also young judge hair remind me of ichiji