Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the four could be town.

Assuming 6 D1 mafia (3 each team) + 1 cult makes 7.

Eagle
Seven

So 5 more. 4 if you don’t count Nessos. 3 if you ignore the dude who may be scum who’s in the void.

Or 4 if he’s not scum (They’d have to just be sitting on Torhu abilities to keep the illusion up lol), which would make all four of those possibly scum.

Anyway, won't be around much anymore. My uncle called us that he isn't well atm and I have to prepare the Christmas Dinner now because my mom is at his place. We wanted to watch the play at the Church again, too, after missing out on it the last 2 years due to Covid, but because of this we missed it again this year.

As if I wasn't depressed enough this morning because of what happened here, now I'm feeling even worse because of rl.

See you guys. At least you guys should enjoy the holidays.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm gonna enforce the contract you all made before signing up to this game

Signing up to this game means that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this game which you can find here
Update on the Terms and Conditions.

Whoever has that ugly half naked man unicorn avy must change it for a waifu avy.

Since you agreed to it before that Championship whatever stuff I'm expecting you to change it

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Rottkins was found guilty by Ratchet by way of mechanics. Dnine is propably scum as well.

Charles is either scum or indie (that girl which has lost memories).

And you, are you in any way confirmed?
There are people who know who I am yes, a claim would do it as well but that is unneeded

Why is Rottkins for sure not Krul?
You liked it but just to be sure I put him im the list after. Since he's likley scum it means he has a chance to be Krul

going by this list its unlikely for you to be town pot
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.