Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
So I know how some people on here have mentioned Sanji possibly becoming/being an actual Garuda somehow. Which was an eh to me. But now I've actually looked at the wikipedia article for Garuda and...

"He is a metaphor in the Vedic literature for Rik (rhythms), Saman (sounds), Yajna (sacrifices), and the atman (Self, deepest level of consciousness). "
Not sure about rhythms and sound. But our boy deals a lot in self sacrifice, issues of self-worth.

In the Mahabharata, Garutman is stated to be same as Garuda, then described as the one who is fast, who can shapeshift into any form and enter anywhere.[14] He is a powerful creature in the epics, whose wing flapping can stop the spinning of heaven, earth and hell. He is described to be the vehicle mount of the Hindu god Vishnu, and typically they are shown together.

Again, not sure of shapeshifting unless that fits the secret agent man parts. But 'fast', enter anywhere (invisibility), carrying the sun god 'wings' annnnd that part about stopping the spinning of heaven, earth and hell well... that ONE SBS

Oda: Hey!! Sit down, now!! Listen!! All people owe their lives to circling!! The sun and the Moon and the Earth all go around in circles. What if the circling of the Earth suddenly stopped!! The whole world would be deluged by gigantic waves and there would be a terrible

"Garuda's links to Vishnu (sun god) – the Hindu god who fights injustice and destroys evil in his various avatars to preserve dharma, has made him an iconic symbol of king's duty and power, an insignia of royalty or dharma. His eagle-like form is shown either alone or with Vishnu, signifying divine approval of the power of the state.

Throughout the Mahabharata, Garuda is invoked as a symbol of impetuous violent force, speed, and martial prowess."

"The Garudas have kings and cities, and at least some of them have the magical power of changing into human form when they wish to have dealings with people. On some occasions Garuda kings have had romances with human women in this form. "

...coincidence?

Last edited:
So I know how some people on here have mentioned Sanji possibly becoming/being an actual Garuda somehow. Which was an eh to me. But now I've actually looked at the wikipedia article for Garuda and...

"He is a metaphor in the Vedic literature for Rik (rhythms), Saman (sounds), Yajna (sacrifices), and the atman (Self, deepest level of consciousness). "
Not sure about rhythms and sound. But our boy deals a lot in self sacrifice, issues of self-worth.

In the Mahabharata, Garutman is stated to be same as Garuda, then described as the one who is fast, who can shapeshift into any form and enter anywhere.[14] He is a powerful creature in the epics, whose wing flapping can stop the spinning of heaven, earth and hell. He is described to be the vehicle mount of the Hindu god Vishnu, and typically they are shown together.

Again, not sure of shapeshifting unless that fits the secret agent man parts. But 'fast', enter anywhere (invisibility), carrying the sun god 'wings' annnnd that part about stopping the spinning of heaven, earth and hell well... that ONE SBS

Oda: Hey!! Sit down, now!! Listen!! All people owe their lives to circling!! The sun and the Moon and the Earth all go around in circles. What if the circling of the Earth suddenly stopped!! The whole world would be deluged by gigantic waves and there would be a terrible

...coincidence?
The chariot of the sun god

"Garuda's links to Vishnu (sun god) – the Hindu god who fights injustice and destroys evil in his various avatars to preserve dharma, has made him an iconic symbol of king's duty and power, an insignia of royalty or dharma. His eagle-like form is shown either alone or with Vishnu, signifying divine approval of the power of the state.

Throughout the Mahabharata, Garuda is invoked as a symbol of impetuous violent force, speed, and martial prowess."

"The Garudas have kings and cities, and at least some of them have the magical power of changing into human form when they wish to have dealings with people. On some occasions Garuda kings have had romances with human women in this form. "

...coincidence?
I love and hate this, i hate that they called judge that

I love and hate this, i hate that they called judge that
The Garuda name is probably passed down through the Germa kingdom. Besides I may be alone here, but Sanji proving himself to be more of a worthy Garuda than Judge despite Judges abuse is the best way for Judge to realize he was wrong which was a seen we’ve still yet to see