Vote lynch Destroya
vote lynch Rottkins
Edit:

@Mashiro Blue

Let me know if I messed up somewhere​

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We know Ratchet can't be the convert because he was in jail.
Watson was in jail.
Dnine is prob scum, but was in jail.
Ratchet also killed Kurozumi, so he's on neither team and confirmed Town.
It's clear to anyone I wouldn't have subbed into the convert slot, so I'm also confirmed Town.
Rottkins is just scum.
Prof probably can't get converted.

Leaves Rej, Gambit, Pot, Pero, Nessos and Melkor as possible candidates.

@Pot Goblin @Gambit @AL sama @Peroroncino @Lord Melkor @Rej @Nessos whoever of you is the convert, as I said we should have the tools to uncult you and your new team is pretty much done for, so just speak up. Thanks.
it happened again?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For posterity I also can't be converted, controlled or anything along those lines.

I think Nessos suddenly getting more active right when some people are starting to get paranoid is a pretty big indication that he was converted, moreover his character hasn't seemed to do anything since. With Prof checking the reveal writeup, we can rule out it being a fake write up by scum to misdirect. So I don't see what other options are in play here.

As an aside, and I appreciate that this may come across as rich given that I haven't really read the thread for the last day phase and a half, but I've seen a lot of people express confusion about events that have happened are are documented. I won't ask for much, but can everyone please make sure that they read all the writeups, especially before taking actions, as it's incompetent, careless play like that that will get us beat here. We have enough known/likely scum to use actions on, so there is really no excuse for ridiculous snafus like jailing the wrong person or whatever.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
DP4. Vote Count #1

Lynch candidates:
Rottkins (Dest 2.0) - 9

End day:
3/14 (15 including Doctorindigo)

LYNCH:
Pot Goblin
: Rottkins
Lord Melkor: Rottkins
Flower: Rottkins -> Rottkins (again)
Charlie: Rottkins
Dr_Professor83: Rottkins
Dninesbobby: Destroya (1.0)
Peroroncino: Rottkins
Flower: Rottkins
AL sama: Rottkins
Rej: Rottkins
Nessos: Rottkins

VOTE END DAY:
Flower
Nessos
Dr_Professor83

Quotes here:

@Mashiro Blue

Let me know if I messed up somewhere​
Outstanding set Mr. Charlie

Threadmarked

For posterity I also can't be converted, controlled or anything along those lines.

I think Nessos suddenly getting more active right when some people are starting to get paranoid is a pretty big indication that he was converted, moreover his character hasn't seemed to do anything since. With Prof checking the reveal writeup, we can rule out it being a fake write up by scum to misdirect. So I don't see what other options are in play here.

As an aside, and I appreciate that this may come across as rich given that I haven't really read the thread for the last day phase and a half, but I've seen a lot of people express confusion about events that have happened are are documented. I won't ask for much, but can everyone please make sure that they read all the writeups, especially before taking actions, as it's incompetent, careless play like that that will get us beat here. We have enough known/likely scum to use actions on, so there is really no excuse for ridiculous snafus like jailing the wrong person or whatever.
I do what I can here :josad:.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
We know Ratchet can't be the convert because he was in jail.
Watson was in jail.
Dnine is prob scum, but was in jail.
Ratchet also killed Kurozumi, so he's on neither team and confirmed Town.
It's clear to anyone I wouldn't have subbed into the convert slot, so I'm also confirmed Town.
Rottkins is just scum.
Prof probably can't get converted.

Leaves Rej, Gambit, Pot, Pero, Nessos and Melkor as possible candidates.

@Pot Goblin @Gambit @AL sama @Peroroncino @Lord Melkor @Rej @Nessos whoever of you is the convert, as I said we should have the tools to uncult you and your new team is pretty much done for, so just speak up. Thanks.
Just woke up, did another Cult happen? If it did then as far as I know I am still me. If not then I'm assuming we're discussing if the cult on Nessos is real or not. In this case as far as I know I am also still me. Imma catch up real quick.

Also I'm still a client of Ai Enma and can ask for her to shoot Rotty or Dnine. So that's something else to keep in mind.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
also "confirmed town" is something biased in setups like this
I would always make the Cult Leader look town as fuck with inno result, because that's the point of it

Status
Not open for further replies.