Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think garp is going to winner island. He'll directly go to hachinousu where Coby is most probably kept. Aokiji is there too imo. We'll have mentor and student interaction where once and for all Aokiji needs to prove his loyalty to whichever side he belongs too. Join hands with Garp and save a young marine. Or kill garp and go complete bb pirate. It would be awesome to see
Going to be interesting to see who on the island since the BB pirates look like they making moves.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Sengoku: "I'm not sure whether all of our forces are enough"

After all, we've already established, that the WG's fear of Kaido runs so deep, that they are willing to risk Joyboy's awakening, in order to respect Kaido's 1 vs 1 fights. :kappa:
And that ends our little fun, now let's start another one which is "GB goes alone to the alliance that defeated 2 Yonkous while Kizaru is crying for reinforcements, and show that GB was bluffing". :afrokappa:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
After all, we've already established, that the WG's fear of Kaido runs so deep, that they are willing to risk Joyboy's awakening, in order to respect Kaido's 1 vs 1 fights. :kappa:
They didn't.
If you read the canon manga not Two Piece you will see Nika hearsay was seen as higher priority threat than the established pirate Crydo

I don't understand why Kizaru is requesting a lot of reinforcements if according to Admirals fans Green Bull would solo the alliance that defeated 2 Yonkous...

Kizaru can't solo 1 Yonko?

You mean GB > KIZARU ?

Someone explain this to me please.

@comrade :afrokappa::afrokappa::kappa:
I already said back then, that Kizaru would take a large amount of military power with him, possibly even the new SSG weapon used to replace the Shichibukai. Admiral stans did not want to believe it, thought Kizaru is going solo. Now it's even worse than we've assumed, as we have Kizaru backed up by the CP0, the SSG weapons and an amount of military battleships we can't even begin to count, most likely backed up by Vice Admirals too. And even then we know, their attempt will fail.

:josad:

Akainu hasn’t been contributing much to the story because Oda hadn’t done a whole lot with the Admirals. Meanwhile, Luffy‘s accomplishments have been far more clear.

Also, Zoro is naturally gonna have a fair number of panels. He’s a fan favorite and was the first Straw Hat introduced.

I don’t mean to sound rude when I say this, but Akainu’s character has bored me since the end of the Marineford arc. On top of the fact that he’s one of the most dislikable characters in the entire series due to his idea of justice, but that’s my personal opinion.
I am ok to be cool with everyone but please what the fuck am I supposed to do with that: "luffy's accomplishments have been far more clear" am I supposed to take this seriously or what?:endthis:

I am ok to be cool with everyone but please what the fuck am I supposed to do with that: "luffy's accomplishments have been far more clear" am I supposed to take this seriously or what?:endthis:
How could I be more clearer without summarizing the entirety of One Piece? :luffywat:

Here, let me fill you in with the power of ~timelapse~. (EPILEPSY WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.