Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You re trolling aren't you?:endthis:
No. I’m not trolling. I’m dead serious.

I don’t feel like summarizing Luffy’s accomplishments, but I’ll try to anyway:

He took down Arlong, saved Nami and got his first bounty.

Took down Crocodile and saved Alabasta.

Went to Skypiea and defeated Eneru.

Went to Water 7, saved Robin and defeated Lucci with Gear 2 and Gear 3.

Went to Thriller Bark and defeated Oars and Moria.

Escaped Impel Down, went up against the entirety of the Marines and tried to save Ace.

Saved Fishman Island from getting destroyed by Hody Jones and Decken.

Went to Punk Hazard and defeated Caesar (sort of??).

Defeated Doflamingo with Gear 4 and saved Dressrosa.

Went to Whole Cake Island, saved Sanji and went up against Big Mom.

Went up up against Kaido, saved Wano and finally became a Yonkō.

Of course all of this was a team effort, but Luffy always defeats the core of the problems. That’s how I see it, anyway.

Oda respects the old legends FAR more than the current gen.
Depens.While being a shitty written Villain,Kaido got mad respect from Kaido.Nobody can deny that.And Shanks is Shanks.He will NEVER look bad on-screen,never.Its Odas Boy.But yes,Oda respects the old gen as well.
Blackbeard is a goof and Oda doesn't mind making him look trash when he ultimately walks out with a W.
Assuming he will fight Garp.Is he even on the same Island?

Depens.While being a shitty written Villain,Kaido got mad respect from Kaido.Nobody can deny that.And Shanks is Shanks.He will NEVER look bad on-screen,never.Its Odas Boy.But yes,Oda respects the old gen as well.

Assuming he will fight Garp.Is he even on the same Island?
Who knows. Garp and Teach might never meet. This will obviously be a Aokiji and Garp centric plot.

So despite an admiral comes with enormous back up, CP0 and Seraphims, he will fail. Probably be cockblocked by Zoro or a goofy Luffy.

I guess Kaido > Alliance > Kaido + Big Mom then, given Greenbull wanted to beat an alliance that is > Kaido + Big Mom, yet was afraid of going to Wano because of Kaido alone.

Poor Greenbull, thought he could finally show off his balls in Wano once Kaido was gone, but ended up being scared away by Kaido's peer. :kappa:
Kizaru didn’t even know the Seraphim were in Cp0 hands, that’s why he said their escape would be smooth a first,
As long as it’s not a 1v1 who cares, the SHs are gonna escape with Coup de Burst or whatever.
Kizaru > Kaido > Greenbull > alliance > unknown military force > Meme & Kaido
Yupp this is what worstgen powerscaling gymnatics lead to

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So despite an admiral comes with enormous back up, CP0 and Seraphims, he will fail. Probably be cockblocked by Zoro or a goofy Luffy.

I guess Kaido > Alliance > Kaido + Big Mom then, given Greenbull wanted to beat an alliance that is > Kaido + Big Mom, yet was afraid of going to Wano because of Kaido alone.

Poor Greenbull, thought he could finally show off his balls in Wano once Kaido was gone, but ended up being scared away by Kaido's peer. :kappa:
The fact that he was embarrassed by an aspiring Kaido who didn't even know how to use his powers properly wasn't enough for Oda, he still had to go out there and make one of the "capable" characters to face Kaidou humiliate him as well.

All this to show the existing gap, with the SHS laughing at the retainers and Momo who was exhausted facing the admiral, with them not showing concern for the situation in the slightest the same with Marco who decided to leave Wano after witnessing an Admiral's invasion which was totally ignored. LMFAO.

Expect at least a Whitebeard level death if Oda really does kill off Garp, meaning some of Blackbeard's commanders are definitely dying.
WB died and did not kill anyone that matter .
If Garp dies he will look good but he not killing anyone and this goes double cause it the BB pirates .
Which have to face the SH later on and Oda won't be changing members this late in the game.

Yeah I have been waitibg for a decade for:

- Nothibg happening to Boa hancock
- Almost lost two titanic captains there
- Capturing Koby turning out to be worthless
- Nothing happening to Law, Garp is the final straw as a fan of BB, idc if he even neg diffs the red hair pirates solo after all that
Imaging Kaido would confront BB.

Dude would run away and say "Jo,fuck it.i Aint gonna fight the WSC":risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.