Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said forget Elbaf as an arc.

Zoro making Kaku fear in a few panels of fighting hahaha.

Lucci got beat up and didn't recognized Luffy as a Yonko. Oda as always making a dirty job to have Luffy as an underdog.

Marine REAL Hero saving Marine FAKE Hero give me chills but I know Oda will make Garp dirty. I hope he at least exploits the number disadvantaged to make Garp lose instead of hyping Teach in a 1v1. Not even Law is having 1v1 with Teach.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
As I said forget Elbaf as an arc.

Zoro making Kaku fear in a few panels of fighting hahaha.

Lucci got beat up and didn't recognized Luffy as a Yonko. Oda as always making a dirty job to have Luffy as an underdog.

Marine REAL Hero saving Marine FAKE Hero give me chills but I know Oda will make Garp dirty. I hope he at least exploits the number disadvantaged to make Garp lose instead of hyping Teach in a 1v1. Not even Law is having 1v1 with Teach.
Well Teach is not on the island, He's busy fighting Law so Garp will most likely fight Shiryu, Lafitte, pizaro and Devon.

It's just what Oda does. This Plot for example must logically end in the death of Garp because it would add much to the story in a good way.

- Aokiji's motives will be mysterious
- Koby will get stronger from that.
- BB vs Luffy intensifies

Now look how Garp simply rescues Koby and they all sail back unharmed.
I don’t want Garp to die though. If he does, how will he see Luffy become the King of the Pirates? :crazwhat:

Same thing with Shanks, although it’s possible Luffy will return his Straw Hat before then.

It's just what Oda does. This Plot for example must logically end in the death of Garp because it would add much to the story in a good way.

- Aokiji's motives will be mysterious
- Koby will get stronger from that.
- BB vs Luffy intensifies

Now look how Garp simply rescues Koby and they all sail back unharmed.
I am not sure if that intensifies what is supposedly to be the ultimate battle for the PK throne. Not a fan of one arc and out when the entire build up to that is getting mid, the only thing he really nailed with BB being the scheme he did pre timeskip and that's about it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@comrade

Anyone who has eaten a Logia-type fruit can become an element like fire, ice, lightning, etc. In this state, they can act independently of the limits of their corporeal bodies. Most physical attacks are ineffective against individuals in this form, which means you must fight them using the element's weakness or with Haki.

We have seen cases in which the weakness of the element resulted in victory, as was the case with Luffy versus Crocodile and Akainu versus Ace (its magma consumed its flames, thus amplifying Akainu's attacks), the case of Aokiji and Akainu would not be a case in which the Does Akainu have the advantage in the match? I mean, in order for Aokiji to properly injure Akainu he simply had to use Haki thus wearing him down with use, but is it essential for Akainu to use Haki to injure Aokiji? :afrokappa::afrokappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.