Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed rather than worried in those supposedly BB fans who are pulling back not wanting to get the same heat we got used to since pre timeskip.

Throw everything at me then and quote this later, WB's sendoff birthed his replacement, Garp's will birth a new Xebec. :myman:
Yeah I saw 1 or 2 pulling out, or might do so in the future.
This is Worstgen afterall, the place where clowns switch their favorites every chapter
:risitavirus:

So, who could be that person who is even polite to Vegapunk?

But Vegapunk does not like him.

Most likely could be the girl we saw on the las cover from MADS? This assuming she's not Stussy, of course.

Wanz Zhi option is gone at this point.
That girl makes sense. I would say it is someone we already know to have Oda hiding that way. But Oda is just a pig that don't know how to proper foreshadow things and make silhouette of characters never introduced before.

Was said Vegapunk doesn't like that person?

Luffy is family. Luffy woulda dropped everything if it was the other way around. Garp needs coupla lessons from Toretto
That's what makes Garp an excellent character, he joined the navy to do the right thing, if he had saved Ace he would just be a shit who betrayed his principles and every society that sees him as a hero to save a piece of shit who chose the wrong path.

Status
Not open for further replies.