Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@comrade

Anyone who has eaten a Logia-type fruit can become an element like fire, ice, lightning, etc. In this state, they can act independently of the limits of their corporeal bodies. Most physical attacks are ineffective against individuals in this form, which means you must fight them using the element's weakness or with Haki.

We have seen cases in which the weakness of the element resulted in victory, as was the case with Luffy versus Crocodile and Akainu versus Ace (its magma consumed its flames, thus amplifying Akainu's attacks), the case of Aokiji and Akainu would not be a case in which the Does Akainu have the advantage in the match? I mean, in order for Aokiji to properly injure Akainu he simply had to use Haki thus wearing him down with use, but is it essential for Akainu to use Haki to injure Aokiji? :afrokappa::afrokappa:
Aokiji had the advantage to go against an ability that represents only a fraction of what Kaido has displayed via his island melting Blazing Bagua.

:risitavirus:

One thing is for sure, Oda will not disrespect Garp, he will have a Wb-ish send off
With that in mind my best case scenario is Garp performing really well before he gets defeated with some underhanded tactics possible involving Shiryu, and Teach ends up getting his real hype from Snitch in a fair 1v1
:myman:
I'm disappointed rather than worried in those supposedly BB fans who are pulling back not wanting to get the same heat we got used to since pre timeskip.

Throw everything at me then and quote this later, WB's sendoff birthed his replacement, Garp's will birth a new Xebec. :myman:

Luffy is family. Luffy woulda dropped everything if it was the other way around. Garp needs coupla lessons from Toretto
He is family, but he chose what kind of life he will lead and Garp respects that.
We saw it at Marineford. Garp chose his dream and Luffy his. They are family but they're also enemies at sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.