Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old schizo fart is going to meet WB in the afterlife.

Take that as a gift for him trying to backstab Sakazuki in Marineford.

:smoothieduck:
One thing is for sure, Oda will not disrespect Garp, he will have a Wb-ish send off
With that in mind my best case scenario is Garp performing really well before he gets defeated with some underhanded tactics possible involving Shiryu, and Teach ends up getting his real hype from Snitch in a fair 1v1
:myman:

The old fart wasnt rly a help in MF,now hes even older.If Oda let him trash some of BB´s commanders,fine.But he aint that strong anymore to push a semi-prime BB beyond mid-diff.

I know Garp is wanked like fuck because "muh old gen".But most Mangas follow the "new gen will surpass the old gen" theme.And OP follows that cliche as well
BBPs are absolute shit...who even cares about their honor :suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If Blackbeard runs away with his entire crew when he sees Garp and Helmeppo then it's over for his character, I will never stop slandering him.
It would be a regress of Oda as a writer after all, the same Blackbeard remained imposing before Garp + Sengoku (Sengoku was still FA) with Blackbeard inviting both to try to stop him.

Kizaru was heading to Egghead beforehand, now that there is a yonko crew guarding Vegapunk he’ll do the best he can to fulfill the mission of killing Vegapunk.
So despite an admiral comes with enormous back up, CP0 and Seraphims, he will fail. Probably be cockblocked by Zoro or a goofy Luffy.
But why all these reinforcements if he can easily defeat a group of Yonko (shs) alone?

I mean, Green Bull would solo the entire alliance that defeated two emperors + their armies, because Kizaru only needs reinforcements for only par 40% of the power that defeated the emperors (it's not even the entire alliance).:myman::myman:
I guess Kaido > Alliance > Kaido + Big Mom then, given Greenbull wanted to beat an alliance that is > Kaido + Big Mom, yet was afraid of going to Wano because of Kaido alone.

Poor Greenbull, thought he could finally show off his balls in Wano once Kaido was gone, but ended up being scared away by Kaido's peer. :kappa:

If Blackbeard runs away with his entire crew when he sees Garp and Helmeppo then it's over for his character, I will never stop slandering him.
Yeah I have been waitibg for a decade for:

- Nothibg happening to Boa hancock
- Almost lost two titanic captains there
- Capturing Koby turning out to be worthless
- Nothing happening to Law, Garp is the final straw as a fan of BB, idc if he even neg diffs the red hair pirates solo after all that

What's the point of make Lucci and Kaku come back as powerful élite agents of CP0... just to have them immediately and casually trashed by Luffy and Zoro?
Sounds like an useless filler

It would have made much more sense for Lucci to fight Sanji or Jinbe, and for Kaku to fight Franky or Nico Robin or Brook

... oh yeah I got it, it's to emphasize how Lucci and Kaku are like boss and right-hand man, while fodder Jabra is a forgotten useless weakling

:milaugh::milaugh:
Imagine wanking a pretimeskip opponent kinda pathetic:kobeha: and kaku isnt lucci right hand he literally treats him like fodder this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.