Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So if homeless Frank starts talking about aliens and how they abducted him last night am I supposed to entertain whatever delusions he is having? I've told him before to go to the nearby homeless shelter. He also qualifies for food stamps but he refuses to apply. All I'm saying is you need zoloft.
:gokulaugh:

@Blackbeard I fear that Oda will mad disrespect the BB commanders to wank Garp's old ass
The old fart wasnt rly a help in MF,now hes even older.If Oda let him trash some of BB´s commanders,fine.But he aint that strong anymore to push a semi-prime BB beyond mid-diff.

I know Garp is wanked like fuck because "muh old gen".But most Mangas follow the "new gen will surpass the old gen" theme.And OP follows that cliche as well

Say guitar 100 times. Post your afterthoughts when you're done.
Not the same context, when I put a picture after my post everytime on a forum despite the message being different every time, it just start to feel like a punctuation. Just check my content people are sending me :endthis: everytime and centurion literally made a meme out of it:endthis:

The old fart wasnt rly a help in MF,now hes even older.If Oda let him trash some of BB´s commanders,fine.But he aint that strong anymore to push a semi-prime BB beyond mid-diff.

I know Garp is wanked like fuck because "muh old gen".But most Mangas follow the "new gen will surpass the old gen" theme.And OP follows that cliche as well
Oda respects the old legends FAR more than the current gen. I wouldn't be so sure about that. Blackbeard is a goof and Oda doesn't mind making him look trash when he ultimately walks out with a W.

If Garp is supposed to die I'm sure he'll go down looking like a legend

There is a great Reddit theory that I believe will come true now:

1 Shanks was tasked with finding Rogers successor, the one to carry the will of D forward

2 Crocus is stationed by the entrance to the Grand Line Paradise on the look out for the pirates Roger was waiting for. He can then notify the rest of the Roger pirates that he has arrived

3 Rayleigh is stationed at the Crossroads where all EWNS-blue pirates end up before FI and New World. He can gauge their strength and help them get strong enough for what lies ahead.

4 Scopper is stationed deep in The New World guiding the promised pirates. He can help with DF Awakening and mastery (according to the theory)

5 Shanks is standing by the goal line helping the promised pirates reach their destination.

Reddit Theory
Where does buggy fall in all this?

Though I the fight won't be as easy as they are now to them. Gear 4 with haki in FMI is not more than a 10 min stuff. And Zoro won't move after Ashura. What i stated was they were already reaching their limits. Luffy already beat awakened zoan in impel down. Lucci is just extra intelligence over it.
Lucci isn't weak but i still can't call him above yc3.
Awakened fruit is pointless if they dont have much to offer (impel down simple zoan are the classic example). And for luffy mythical zoan awakenings are bound to be special no matter what. Even current non awakened Yamato is better than lucci.
You are still being a foolish person

. Gear 4 time limit is 30 minutes. He needs 10 minutes to recharge his haki.

Yoh habe forhit how devaststin Gear 4 is. It forced Big Mom to use Her HARDENING HAKI AND HER DEVIL FRUIT( FLAME HAKI PATTERM) + her body weight to block a regualr komg gun.

Kong Gun was devestating yonko commamders.

Status
Not open for further replies.