Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK how ya could think that. King's air slash forced a Bandana Zoro to block with 2 swords and we see the struggle lines on him.

Zoro woke up from a nap and casually slapped Kaku's away with 1 sword.
Im not sayin i think that im just asking what others believe?

If its weaker or even the same level thar means queen cheeks of steel casual tank it

:queenmoji::queenmoji::queenmoji:
Also there are so many scenes with Patrick ass...
:sanmoji:

Ok for some reason I can't see the raw pics. What did Kaku and zoros clash look like in each panel? Nonober exaggerations
Kaku tries to hit the Sunny with a huge Rankyaku, but Zoro wakes up and blocks it. Kaku is shocked. Then, Zoro's sword, which isn't imbued in haki, clashes with Kaku's leg (which also isn't imbued with haki)

I had doubts before but now I'm sure if this is Akainu's daughter she is Kaidou's fanboy... LMFAOOOOOO Tattoos and similar accessories... First Yamato is a fan of Oden, then Momonosuke the son of Oden turns into a Dragon like Kaidou, now Akainu's daughter is a fan of Kaidou.

Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone Please don’t make her a Yamato clone

Status
Not open for further replies.