Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes where the hell is he ?
We got garp pulling up but he is still no where to be seen .
OH don't tell me he is the shadow figure ? NAAA
He is a navy .
I think Smoker is starting to realize that the World Government is not what he thought it was, and this has been his storyline ever since Alabasta. If that is really him talking to Vegapunk then this is huge for his character, since it's going to be the first time he defies the WG.

Maybe cuz jabura got traumatized from his defeat with sanji that he decided not to join the cp0 anymore!….and kaku mmm let’s say that zoro wasn’t strong enough to do anything to him and let’s not forget that even spandam is the leader of cp0 and yet he was the weakest mf in enies lobby👀
:kuzanshut:
Spandam leader of him what kind of bullshit is this :vistalaugh:
And this is kaku and jabra after DJ and Ashura
:kuzanshut:

While I think Egghead still has some meat left (either ~5-10 chapters if Kizaru doesnt land on the island or ~20-30 if he does), im excited to know where all of this is leading. You have an imminent conflict coming with BB on Fullalead, but you also have clearly teased lore content with Elbaf.

Then it really comes down to the question if they are even the next islands and not something else lol. Is Kizaru going to go down here? Pursue Luffy to another arc?

I think Smoker is starting to realize that the World Government is not what he thought it was, and this has been his storyline ever since Alabasta. If that is really him talking to Vegapunk then this is huge for his character, since it's going to be the first time he defies the WG.
Yes truth and it would explain why we don't even got a silouete because we would have recognize him instantly .

I mean If he joined swords it would be normal for him to fight the WG but tashigi was not in sword I think ?

you guys are talking to quick we know oda we might see a clash of kaku nose and zoro acoc next chapters don't do that to yourself .
This fight might have a new shigan and Kaku's new ultimate rankyaku and Zoro still won't use haki, Kaku hyping Zoro as a monster is more likely than an Admiral having CoC.

ZORO IS INDEED WEAKER THAN SANJI

I’VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT SINCE I JOINED THIS PLACE AND OROJACKSON

NOW PEOPLE ARE FINALLY GETTING IT
FINALLY PEOPLE ARE UNDERSTANDING THAT ZORO TRULY IS FODDER AND CARRIED BY MAGICAL PLOT INDUCED ODEN HAKI!!!!

This fight might have a new shigan and Kaku's new ultimate rankyaku and Zoro still won't use haki, Kaku hyping Zoro as a monster is more likely than an Admiral having CoC.
LMAO why are we talking admirals ? But I mean it would be stupid if none had coc when some fodders like chinjao have it .
I am confident that at least 1 of the admirals have coc and the safe bet is Akainu but fuji is also a nice bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.